Turn on thread page Beta

do you get pissed off if people don't accomodate you in public? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)

Groups of girls with linked arms who refuse to unlink are ******* annoying, too.
    why should they, walk around them they shouldnt have to unlink for you

i hate people who try to walk inbetween me and my bf when we are linking arms/holding hands/hugging, **** that go around silly tits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    why should they, walk around them they shouldnt have to unlink for you

i hate people who try to walk inbetween me and my bf when we are linking arms/holding hands/hugging, **** that go around silly tits
    Not bothered about couples, but when there are like 6 fat *****es taking up the street I can't be bothered walking round them.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care about such things except a few of my friends don't know how to walk in a front line, you end up thinking why are you walking on the road when to your side your friend is just leaning into you constantly while walking.

ReputationRep:
    Slow walking infruiates me, people that stand still in a shopping centre, people that talk on their phone on a bus/train/tube, people that stand on the left hand side on the tube escalators, people that listen to their music on a phone on a bus (just buy some ******* headphones and use them), people that listen to music on their headphones but have it too loud so that it can still be heard, people that laugh constantly in a confined space, people that talk in a cinema, people that eat in a cinema, people that come in late in a cinema and fuss about where they want to sit, people that get on a bus and don't have their money ready so they get their purse out once they're on the bus and ******* fiddle through to find the exact amount of change whilst I'm standing off the bus waiting for them to move so that I can get on, people, people that don't hold doors open for others, people that tut when someone has to move out the way when walking down a narrow path (we're both in the same situation *********), people, people that let their dogs **** on the road and don't clean it up, people that cough and don't cough in to their hands, same with sneezing.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people in front of you walk slowly, even more so it seems when you are in a rush.

ReputationRep:
    whats wrong with sitting on a four seater in a train by urself. i do it all the time because i need the power socket and because i paid for the friggin ticket ill sit wherever the hell i want.

however if someone politely asks me to move because they are a family or whatever then i will.

people AMBLING along a walkway is one of my biggest pet peaves. ******* move at a reasonable pace you jackasses.

ReputationRep:
    People who walk down a narrow path three abreast piss me off. Girls do this especially; expect you to walk in the mud. I just barge into them now; I'm generally bigger and stronger, especially if it's a *****, so they go down and I carry on walking. Idiots.

ReputationRep:
    I hate when you show respect to someone and they don't show it back !

ReputationRep:
    Slow walkers annoy me the most.
    They always seem to wander in the middle of the pavement/coridoor etc.

(Original post by CrookedLegs)
    Slow walking infruiates me, people that stand still in a shopping centre, people that talk on their phone on a bus/train/tube, people that stand on the left hand side on the tube escalators, people that listen to their music on a phone on a bus (just buy some ******* headphones and use them), people that listen to music on their headphones but have it too loud so that it can still be heard, people that laugh constantly in a confined space, people that talk in a cinema, people that eat in a cinema, people that come in late in a cinema and fuss about where they want to sit, people that get on a bus and don't have their money ready so they get their purse out once they're on the bus and ******* fiddle through to find the exact amount of change whilst I'm standing off the bus waiting for them to move so that I can get on, people, people that don't hold doors open for others, people that tut when someone has to move out the way when walking down a narrow path (we're both in the same situation *********), people, people that let their dogs **** on the road and don't clean it up, people that cough and don't cough in to their hands, same with sneezing.
    wow, that's some list there :p:
    why does talking on the phone on a bus/train annoy you? So if someone called you when you were on the bus, you wouldn't answer? :eyebrow:

everybody eats in the cinema :puppyeyes:
    I personally can't go there and watch a movie without popcorn =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoneGuy)
    I hate those ******* who suddenly stop right in front of you whilst you are stuck walking behind them!!!! :mad2: Especially when in the train station with all your luggage you get stuck walking behind someone because you cannot overtake and you are walking fast because you're in a hurry then the ****** suddenly stops in front of you so you either need to swerve and alter your velocity, try to stop completely, or end up crashing into them because you were busy thinking of something then they have a go at you saying to watch where you walk but you don't say anything back because you are shocked yet confused, flustered and peeved at the same time.

Yeah, I hate these people.

This. This exactly.
    Also hate the people who make you get up to let them into a row in a lecture so they can get to their friend who is for some reason sitting in the very middle of the theatre even though they are apparently waiting on this person. I don't mind when it's just me at the end of the row, but when there's three or four of us. I'm sorry, but f**k off. It's one hour during which you can't talk anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicforsanity)
    This. This exactly.
    Also hate the people who make you get up to let them into a row in a lecture so they can get to their friend who is for some reason sitting in the very middle of the theatre even though they are apparently waiting on this person. I don't mind when it's just me at the end of the row, but when there's three or four of us. I'm sorry, but f**k off. It's one hour during which you can't talk anyway.
    I like you

ReputationRep:
    slow walkers really get on my nerves, especially when you're on a narrow pavement and theres no way of going past them :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    The only thing that pisses me off is when I hold the door open for somebody and they blank me like I'm the door man.

If you're unlucky and I've had a bad day I have a tendency to drop it on their face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    wow, that's some list there :p:
    why does talking on the phone on a bus/train annoy you? So if someone called you when you were on the bus, you wouldn't answer? :eyebrow:

everybody eats in the cinema :puppyeyes:
    I personally can't go there and watch a movie without popcorn =)
    Ahh it's interminable because it never seems to stop, I don't understand why you'd want to talk on the phone when on a form of public transport, I wouldn't be able to have a proper conversation because people would be able to hear what I'm talking about. No I don't answer my phone when I'm on a bus or train because I think it's rude, I wouldn't want to have to sit and listen to someone talking on the phone so I shouldn't do it either. (I realise that this is strange but I don't really like talking so it stems from there...)

Eating in the cinema should be banned; if you can't use your phone in there, you shouldn't be allowed to eat - people are always conscious of not making noise when they are opening a packet of whatever up, but by being conscious of noise, they actually make more noise by prolonging the opening of the packet. Popcorn is very noisy as it rustles about. When I go to see a film, I want to immerse myself in the film and not be distracted by anything (I'm going to start going on my own and in the middle of the day when everyone else is at work/college/school now because it will be quiet).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    i let it slide because im not a self centered **** who thinks im the only person in the world and i realise that about 90% of people put themselves first (i include myself in this, i dont think of others when im out and about)
    this.

everyone on here sounds like stress-heads. Unless i'm in a bad mood anyway, silly things like this won't annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    People with bad manners just **** me off. I mean, is it really that difficult to hold a door open for someone instead of slamming it in their face? Also, when you hold a door open for someone and they don't say thank you. Or you're polite and let an old person have your seat and they don't thank you, they just expect it. It irritates me when people are loud and inconsiderate on public transport, particularly when they start playing their chavvy music.

Slow walkers also make me instantly angry.

In short, yes, I get very pissed off very easily!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    The only thing that pisses me off is when I hold the door open for somebody and they blank me like I'm the door man.

If you're unlucky and I've had a bad day I have a tendency to drop it on their face.
    Usually when this happens i say quite loudly "oh don't mention it"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    Not bothered about couples, but when there are like 6 fat *****es taking up the street I can't be bothered walking round them.
    Looking at the size of some of 'em round here. If six you of hem were linking arms you wouldn't have TIME to walk around them.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.