Turn on thread page Beta

do you get pissed off if people don't accomodate you in public? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm annoyed by slow walkers who aren't old, have some sort of disability or have injury.

People who don't hold doors, or fail to say thank you when you open one for them annoy me.

But worst of all are the people who don't let people off the train/bus first or stand right near the doors so you can't get off easily. They know I am there, they see me through the window as the train pulls up and crawls to a halt, but they don't move! Just MOVE!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the people ****ging off single people who take a seat at a table on a train- they're really useful for working, how the hell else am I supposed to work/revise on the train? In one of those cramped up two-seat spaces? By all means sits next to me, I just need something to lean on when I'm writing, hence I sit at a table

ReputationRep:
    what pee's me off is when 3 people walk slow on one F-ING footpatch making you stoll along behind them. And when you try to pass them, they some what... find it insulting that you tried to get past.

Wankaz!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.