Ideology that the only law we should obey is common law Watch

Dansaxon
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Only watch this video if you have time its a hour long but it is amazing.

It goes into how Great Britain trades under greatbritain PLC !!!! This company is a business.....all of the police service and courts are !!!!

That any 'laws' that the British government make that is not common law ( can't harm or cause loss to any one ) you can choose not to obey because they are actually company policy.

Like i said it's crazy stuff and proves we live in a capitalist state.

Lets discuss

Dan
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dansaxon)
Only watch this video if you have time its a hour long but it is amazing.

It goes into how Great Britain trades under greatbritain PLC !!!! This company is a business.....all of the police service and courts are !!!!

That any 'laws' that the British government make that is not common law ( can't harm or cause loss to any one ) you can choose not to obey because they are actually company policy.

Like i said it's crazy stuff and proves we live in a capitalist state.

Lets discuss

Dan
OK. Let's do that.

Common law is law that has developed in the courts - "Judge made law" in other words. Why would we want to adhere to laws that are made by the judiciary and not to those that are made by the legislature?
yawn
Badges: 13
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
OK. Let's do that.

Common law is law that has developed in the courts - "Judge made law" in other words. Why would we want to adhere to laws that are made by the judiciary and not to those that are made by the legislature?
I think you'll have to translate that into English-eeze.

Words like judiciary and legislature are alien to us.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (234)
27.3%
No (623)
72.7%

Watched Threads