Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

anon or delete plz

ok, so i'm away for 2 months on a kind of placement thing, its about 2 hours away from my normal home. whilst up here however i have met a guy who i really like, we've been texting alot and have met up a lot aswell. the only problem is i have to go back home in about 4/5 weeks =[, i'm just becoming so attatched to him though and i know when it comes to the end of this placement im gonna be gutted. i know its going to happen yet i'm still letting myself fall further and further for him....why am i doing this to myself?

bump

ReputationRep:
    2 hours is not much . i know of people who have LDRs when the other is in another country for a year. honestly, let it go and go with the flow, if you like him dont throw it away because you are worrying about getting attatched or living too far away etc. if its meant to happen, it will happen, feel lucky

ReputationRep:
    yep just go with the flow
    dont worry about things at the moment
    and see how he wants the relationship to go aswell b4 jumping to conclusions.

It could work, 2 hours is not that far away and if your both into eachother enough it will work.
    I've been with my bf over a year now and he's about an hour and a half away at uni [:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete plz

ok, so i'm away for 2 months on a kind of placement thing, its about 2 hours away from my normal home. whilst up here however i have met a guy who i really like, we've been texting alot and have met up a lot aswell. the only problem is i have to go back home in about 4/5 weeks =[, i'm just becoming so attatched to him though and i know when it comes to the end of this placement im gonna be gutted. i know its going to happen yet i'm still letting myself fall further and further for him....why am i doing this to myself?
    It's better to have loved and lost than neverto have loved at all :yep:

Worst scenario is that you fall for him massively and then it comes to an end. While this can feel horrific, it is something that you eventually come to terms with. However, if you both want ot take it further then there's lots of things you can do to make it work as a LDR or even look to the future.

Go with the flow and don't worry for now Work it out when it happens. Have fun X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    It's better to have loved and lost than neverto have loved at all :yep:

Worst scenario is that you fall for him massively and then it comes to an end. While this can feel horrific, it is something that you eventually come to terms with. However, if you both want ot take it further then there's lots of things you can do to make it work as a LDR or even look to the future.

Go with the flow and don't worry for now Work it out when it happens. Have fun X
    I disagree! But OP you travel one hour, he travels one hour, you meet in the middle and hmm that sounds too much like an innuendo but you get the point...

ReputationRep:
    I'm in an LDR with over 5,000 miles and 8 hours between us.

Two hours ISN'T BAD AT ALL

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.