Turn on thread page Beta

Is being a ginger girl bad ?:/ watch

ReputationRep:
    I've dyed my hair 3 times... And everyone says I suit it brown... But I want to be myself

I just don't know whether my hair makes me unattractive :/

ReputationRep:

:zomg: (She's the one from Mad Men)

Its a double sided thing....I would say do what makes you happy but....If brown 'makes' you more attractive to others.....meh

ReputationRep:
    No, it's not bad. I love ginger hair and people who don't are just weird :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Just don't dye your hair red. Ginger to red is the stupidest hair colour change and doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teshla^^)

:zomg: (She's the one from Mad Men)

Its a double sided thing....I would say do what makes you happy but....If brown 'makes' you more attractive to others.....meh
    Just watched the Firefly episode with her in.

I don't think red hair in itself is unattractive, Christina Hendricks + Gillian Anderson. <333

It's impossible to tell if red hair suits you without seeing your face anyway, I tend to find the natural hair colour of a person suits them best. That and if you want to leave your hair natural do so, it's so lame the way so many people do stuff they don't want just for the approval of others.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.