Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha how has this become a chat about hot babes?? we need more girls!! lol woooow a guy who admits to Jonny Wilkinson's utter perfection!

lol i dont understand how im the S.L.U.T. when you are clearly some kind of predator man whore?? ok maybe not enough action for the manwhore title, but you would be if you could...! also, you seem to have changed your lame nerdy claims pretty quickly... also a compulsive lier?

trollman my internet is on crack i cant look this stuff up without my other tbas dying on meee! i wll in the near future though. who the heck is lucy pinder

ReputationRep:
    I love the randomness of my (prospective) classmates :P

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha i find it somewhat sad that we have spent 10 TSR pages arguing and *****ing eachother out... when did you get your offer and for what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by April_London)
    Hahahaha i find it somewhat sad that we have spent 10 TSR pages arguing and *****ing eachother out... when did you get your offer and for what course?
    By that you mean 10 pages of pure awesomeness.

ReputationRep:
    Don't pretend your not impressed.

ReputationRep:
    All these Biology people have come out of nowhere! Who's firming Imperial here?

me

ReputationRep:
    Me.

Unless by some miracle I get accepted by one of the US unis i've applied to.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, which ones did you apply to? For Biology or something different?

ReputationRep:
    NEW PEOPLE! hi prospective future classmates!!

I am going to firm Imperial, nor sure what my insurance is gonna be just yet though.

Where have you guys applied to so far? Please excuse Virgil's disturbing sexual predator activity, I don't think it's his fault that he is so sexually aggravated...

Hahahaha YEH TROLLMAN! i would laugh so much if we all actually were in a class together :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BananaNinja)
    Oooh, which ones did you apply to? For Biology or something different?
    (assuming this is to me)

Brown, Harvard, Princeton, UoChicago, Columbia.

I applied for English, but I did it mainly to present myself in a more interesting light, e.g. I've got a strong political EC background (related to potential Masters in Law), I did my Extended Essay in English Lit, etc.

I had nothing for Biology in terms of work experience (due to my the man I would have been working for in regards to a new melatonin in the blind study developed pneumonia) and my ECs just didn't click.

:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by April_London)
    NEW PEOPLE! hi prospective future classmates!!

I am going to firm Imperial, nor sure what my insurance is gonna be just yet though.

Where have you guys applied to so far? Please excuse Virgil's disturbing sexual predator activity, I don't think it's his fault that he is so sexually aggravated...

Hahahaha YEH TROLLMAN! i would laugh so much if we all actually were in a class together :P
    I would actually cry if I was in the same class as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgil)
    I would actually cry if I was in the same class as you.
    Because you were so ridiculously happy that you would have someone you know because you are so socially disabled?

Wow you love me so much!!

Other guy who is from a scandnavian country (haha sorry cant see the posts while im writing this...) why do you have such a wide range of things you are applying for? Bio seems kinda random compared to the other things youa re apllying for! also, totally been over this in this thread, UK is the way to go! US is overrated and way less open and fun than european countries !

i want to go to america for uni but i really cba to do the sSATs lol

ReputationRep:
    SATs are bull **** lol. nooo trollman stay in the UK you fool. Lived in america 6 sixs, not jking when said its overrated :P then again, who knows, maybe east coast isnt overrated?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I got accepted into the University of Chicago (despite the severe rejections to countless internationals and the 42% rise in applications. nice)

We'll see what happens on April 1 (judgement day).

Otherwise, Imperial ftw!

ReputationRep:
    I am firming Biology with Management and a year in Industry (5 years) at Imperial. I just loved it at the applicant day on Wednesday. xD

sorry guys im going to York :awesome: for law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollman)
    sorry guys im going to York :awesome: for law
    Quick guys he's gone time to CELEBRATE..... jokes

ReputationRep:
    ooooohhh someone please say something its starting to get awkward.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.