Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and yes it is, and i had to reply to some bussiness emails for my mum and its seriously difficult with this ridiculous piece of crap. And how much tiem do you spend on this website man?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by April_London)
    and yes it is, and i had to reply to some bussiness emails for my mum and its seriously difficult with this ridiculous piece of crap. And how much tiem do you spend on this website man?!
    Corrections:
    Sentences usually begin with a capital letter
    Never start a sentence with "and" (times 3)
    "bussiness" you mean business
    "its" it is, or it's
    "tiem" you mean time

Clearly I'll be spending more time on this site just waiting for you to think of a reply.
    Please remember to quote me in your posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgil)
    Corrections:
    Sentences usually begin with a capital letter
    Never start a sentence with "and" (times 3)
    "bussiness" you mean business
    "its" it is, or it's
    "tiem" you mean time

Clearly I'll be spending more time on this site just waiting for you to think of a reply.
    Please remember to quote me in your posts.
    That was so ridiculously anal. Clearly you just copy pasted that whole thing into a word document and you needed help from the little paper clip-man animation. And you are the one who took like five years to reply. My internet connection is WAY too **** to be able to keep this stuff open at the same time as facebook. And I think we may be creeping other Bio at Imperial people out. This whole thread is you and me ranting at each other about stupidity and sexism.

ReputationRep:
    That was so ridiculously anal. Clearly you just copy pasted that whole thing into a word document and you needed help from the little paper clip-man animation. And you are the one who took like five years to reply. My internet connection is WAY too **** to be able to keep this stuff open at the same time as facebook. And I think we may be creeping other Bio at Imperial people out. This whole thread is you and me ranting at each other about stupidity and sexism.
    This post is much better, I can see capital letters and punctuation but maybe I should remind you not to start a sentence with "And"

Yeah, first the keyboard, then the business emails, now the internet connection. What next?

The fact that you wish to end this conversation/"banter" suggests that you have runout of, or are incapable of any more comebacks, true?

"you and I", not you and me.

Thank you for at least quoting me this time.

ReputationRep:
    This post is much better, I can see capital letters and punctuation but maybe I should remind you not to start a sentence with "And"

Yeah, first the keyboard, then the business emails, now the internet connection. What next?

The fact that you wish to end this conversation/"banter" suggests that you have runout of, or are incapable of any more comebacks, true?

"you and I", not you and me.

Thank you for at least quoting me this time.
    hahaha there are many reasons here why I can cally you a total fool. First, you are trying to cuss out someone you do not even know on a student chat room (lack of real people to talk to?). Second, there is no actual rule in the English language that specifies against using the word "and" to begin a sentence, it is just a general rule of thumb whereupon it is discouraged. Third, in this context it you be "you and me," due to the fact that the verb comes before the personal references, making then undirect subjects. If it were "you and I," it would read, "You and I have been ranting this whole thread at each other." Suck on that *****.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha there are many reasons here why I can cally you a total fool. First, you are trying to cuss out someone you do not even know on a student chat room (lack of real people to talk to?). Second, there is no actual rule in the English language that specifies against using the word "and" to begin a sentence, it is just a general rule of thumb whereupon it is discouraged. Third, in this context it you be "you and me," due to the fact that the verb comes before the personal references, making then undirect subjects. If it were "you and I," it would read, "You and I have been ranting this whole thread at each other." Suck on that *****.
    Seems like you are forgetting your spelling and punctuation again, "hahaha" where's the capital letter, "cally" seriously?

Someone's been on wikipedia, obviously your not confident enough to post a statement without copy and pasting it from the internet. Maybe your embarrassed that you'll make a mistake for everyone (who would be reading this anyway?) to see. The reason I suspect this is off the internet and not your own is because from what I have already seen you probably couldn't spell "whereupon"

Again you have assumed that I have no real friends to talk to, don't you see how you are undermining your own argument? Would you like me to explain it?

I am not a female dog.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like you are forgetting your spelling and punctuation again, "hahaha" where's the capital letter, "cally" seriously?

Someone's been on wikipedia, obviously your not confident enough to post a statement without copy and pasting it from the internet. Maybe your embarrassed that you'll make a mistake for everyone (who would be reading this anyway?) to see. The reason I suspect this is off the internet and not your own is because from what I have already seen you probably couldn't spell "whereupon"

Again you have assumed that I have no real friends to talk to, don't you see how you are undermining your own argument? Would you like me to explain it?

I am not a female dog.

No actually, I did not just copy paste that. I actually had to go through that **** and put in all the letters that didnt show up on this bloody key board by pushing them a thousand times until they worked. If you can't understand a grammatical argument then maybe you should have paid attention in english class. I don't do higher english and remain a member of a journalism course for nothing. Dyslexia is an issue that ou cant just take medication for and its fixed by the way, on going problem. And I doubt that I am undermining my own argument, you are just trying to find ways to draw attention away from the fact that I might have my assumptions on the money, and I didnt make the assumption that you had no friends to talk to, just people. Maybe you have a nice cat or soemthing as a friend, I don't know...

And I can't see you, maybe you are a female dog. Or maybe you should get out a little more and understand slang, www.urbandictionary.com might help you out a little bit there buddy.

ReputationRep:
    No actually, I did not just copy paste that. I actually had to go through that **** and put in all the letters that didnt show up on this bloody key board by pushing them a thousand times until they worked. If you can't understand a grammatical argument then maybe you should have paid attention in english class. I don't do higher english and remain a member of a journalism course for nothing. Dyslexia is an issue that ou cant just take medication for and its fixed by the way, on going problem. And I doubt that I am undermining my own argument, you are just trying to find ways to draw attention away from the fact that I might have my assumptions on the money, and I didnt make the assumption that you had no friends to talk to, just people. Maybe you have a nice cat or soemthing as a friend, I don't know...

And I can't see you, maybe you are a female dog. Or maybe you should get out a little more and understand slang, www.urbandictionary.com might help you out a little bit there buddy.
    Yeah that keyboards a cow, tell me about it.

Okay I'll lay off on the grammatical errors, I'm an understanding person, you should not feel embarrassed.

We are both trying to cuss out each other, you are being hypocritical, I quote "cuss out someone you do not even know on a student chat room" You don't know me so how could you know whether I have many real friends or not? Get it.

A* English Language and English Literature speaks for itself.

You are saying I look like a female dog because you can't see a picture of me, what the sort of insult is that? I imagine you look like an over-grown turnip (that would explain why you have applied to Imperial as it has one of the highest male:female ratios, so your guaranteed to get some action, do you have an offer?) , we could be here all day.

ReputationRep:
    Correction:

what sort of **** insult is that? At least one of us has to show some concern for the younger members who may view this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Ha. Judging by the fact that you are being semi-serious about checking out ladies in Uni from a student chat room website probably means that you are extremely questionable looking. I have no clue what an overgrown turnip looks like, unfortunately I am not wise in the ways of agriculture. Although I can grarantee I do not look very over grown or turnip like. I question if I could get the same response out of you.

Hmm. Maybe this mad case of mysogyny is the reason why you are applying to a Uni with such a high male:female ratio? And no I do not as of yet have an offer, got pissed off and called them today and my offer is still pending. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Correction:

what sort of **** insult is that? At least one of us has to show some concern for the younger members who may view this thread.
    quoting takes ages this is useless. Mayeb you should just check your watched threads!

ReputationRep:
    Im afraid my next post is going to be delayed as I am having dinner (I only eat Pedigree Plus) with some real mates. I look forward to your reply

ReputationRep:
    Ah you have already replies, good timing. The ball is in my court. I'll be thinking of comeback whilst I grovel on the kitchen floor with my *****es.

ReputationRep:
    Im afraid my next post is going to be delayed as I am having dinner (I only eat Pedigree Plus) with some real mates. I look forward to your reply
    Ha. Might take me a while to answer back to your ridiculous insults next time, not on here as much as you seem to be! I glad to hear you have food which will keep your coat nice and glossy, but I'll warn you now that I am definately not into beastiality. So sorry to dissapoint.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry girls who are blind and slow minded aren't my type.

I do have an offer hence I am the thread starter (evidence to support the above statement). There's always All Star College if you dont get in anywhere.

Wow, "your not into beastiality" your a bit up yourself. (I'll explain this in advance, because I doubt you'll get it, I am insulting you by saying no animal in their right mind would do it with you)

ReputationRep:
    Correction:

no animal in their right mind would do it with you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry girls who are blind and slow minded aren't my type.

I do have an offer hence I am the thread starter (evidence to support the above statement). There's always All Star College if you dont get in anywhere.

Wow, "your not into beastiality" your a bit up yourself. (I'll explain this in advance, because I doubt you'll get it, I am insulting you by saying no animal in their right mind would do it with you)
    what happened to going out with real friends? that was way to short a time, which mans that your "real friends" are your family members Im guessing... And I submitted my app for ecology and environmental biology in october, why is it taking so damn long?!

blind and slow minded. If god decides to completely spite me and I am forced to go to university with you I am going to hold a grudge. I could make friends with the small number of girls there and make sure none of them ever go for you. Real threat right there.

Also, have 3 other offers so far so Im good thanks. you got other offers?

ReputationRep:
    I just had to come back and type that in, thats one of the best posts ive done in a while. I hope you appreciated it.

If that happens I'll just turn gay and take all your girly friends so you'll be all alone. That is if you get in.

I've got 6 unconditional offers, yeah thats right. No I have 4, Imperial, UCL, Kings, Edinburgh

grammar war really guys?

ReputationRep:
    Always start a sentence with a capital letter

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 17, 2014

University open days

1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.