Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what a douche is? Yeah cause your the biggest one I know

ReputationRep:
    pff **** offf im in higher chem as well, and over here in the IB we actually do some work.

hmmm i would beg to differ on best comebacks, so far you hae just been anal about spelling and gotten comepletely owned by yours truely.

and i didnt straigth up shout at him, but i got pretty pissed and told him off, but i was totally in the right because he randomly started questioning my work ethics after i very honestly told him that yes, i do have faults which i am willing to admit unlike most people. yeh, he wasnt happy...

and i think you need to go suck it, like literally, even random people are beginning to question your sexuality...

ReputationRep:
    you know what, ive already thought of a top class reply but just saying it now just doesnt do it justice, maybe some other time when you can appreciate its brilliance

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I actually just read this whole thread: I thought it might be of use to me, but it's actually just a huge argument! Oh well, a bit of light entertainment never did anyone any harm

ReputationRep:
    im off, unlike you sleeping with my teacher, no matter how much of a m.i.l.f she is, wont get me out of a detention for not doing her prep. Stings doesnt it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeChat)
    I can't believe I actually just read this whole thread: I thought it might be of use to me, but it's actually just a huge argument! Oh well, a bit of light entertainment never did anyone any harm
    HAHAHAHAHAHA omg i am so sorry! me and Virgin over there got into sthis weird , i have no idea who you are but i hate you anyway fight, where a couple of people have popped in to back me up.

what have you applied for? also have you gotten a reply from imperial yet? I still havent heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgil)
    im off, unlike you sleeping with my teacher, no matter how much of a m.i.l.f she is, wont get me out of a detention for not doing her prep. Stings doesnt it
    not really, just means you arent good enough at sleeping with them. maybe you need to get some more practice sonny boy... bet you were such a dissapointment, probably did your grade harm if anything :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by April_London)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA omg i am so sorry! me and Virgin over there got into sthis weird , i have no idea who you are but i hate you anyway fight, where a couple of people have popped in to back me up.

what have you applied for? also have you gotten a reply from imperial yet? I still havent heard anything!
    Hehe no that's ok, don't worry! (I'm being very careful with my punctuation and grammar here!) No, I didn't apply to Imperial but it was biology - I think it's all in my signature - congratulations on your offers though, a great set of universities to choose from!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    not really, just means you arent good enough at sleeping with them. maybe you need to get some more practice sonny boy... bet you were such a dissapointment, probably did your grade harm if anything :'(
    Go back to your home on w.h.o.r.e island.

ReputationRep:
    wonderful-happy-oriental-relxation-escape island? maybe i will, and you your not invited!

ReputationRep:
    wonderful-happy-oriental-relxation-escape island? maybe i will, and you your not invited!
    oh wow, jeez i dodged that bullet an island filled with fugly asian girls like you (this is obviously a huge generalization, so please spare me the remarks)

oh wow, jeez i dodged that bullet an island filled with fugly asian girls like you (this is obviously a huge generalization, so please spare me the remarks)
    what about white middle class catholic boys living on the outskirts of london :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollman)
    what about white middle class catholic boys living on the outskirts of london :sexface:
    Where do you get off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollman)
    hahahahaha!! gotta love that trollman!

and virgin, really?? dissing half of your own people?? that is like a racial stab in the back! im telling your mother/father!!! (which ever one is the asian one...) And who says i look asian anyway?? Unbelievable!

and virgin, really?? dissing half of your own people?? that is like a racial stab in the back! im telling your mother/father!!! (which ever one is the asian one...) And who says i look asian anyway?? Unbelievable!
    everyone does. i was once the ruler of the LSE thread and infamous in the oxford one, that is until i was rejected :cry:

next year i will slay the imperial thread, although the tutor advised me that i NEED chemistry a level to do biology

ReputationRep:
    Why are you people posting so late at night? Don't you have a life? What, he didn't, yeah I went there.

ReputationRep:

Um okay, well considering that we are both born to british/asian parents:
    I say you have black hair, not the tallest...............small b.o.o.b.s and wonky teeth. Yeah suck it.

ReputationRep:
    btw some yob has ruined my reputation by giving me a bad comment (please note the sarcasm I couln't give a tiny rats a.s.s what you write there) One word, coward. You know who you are.

ReputationRep:
    Um okay, well considering that we are both born to british/asian parents:
    I say you have black hair, not the tallest...............small b.o.o.b.s and wonky teeth. Yeah suck it.
    Ha. HA. ok now i have a description of you i dont EVER want to bump into you. you are appearently short, black hair, moderate moobs, and ****** up teeth. lol this is giving me endless fun thinking of how much of a messed up hybrid you are :P

For me, try 5'8" curly medium brown hair and teeth which were made perfect by american orthodontal love and care.

HAHAHA. wonder who did that to you.... dont look at me! *MUAHAHAHAHAHA*

ReputationRep:
    ah i forgot, and i do not have small boobs thankyou. i am not disclosing my bra size on a public chat room, this could get too freaky for me... too many creepers out there like yourself...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 17, 2014
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.