Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgil)
    I dont know what a signature is. Isnt it when you sign something?
    :'( PORQUE?? this aint cool virgin. I turned all my **** in at the oxbridge deadline- it has been nearly 5 ******* months!!! i am officially super jealous you firmed imperial then? Im just going to go die now...

and i dont know... everyone keeps telling me to chekc their signature but i cant figureout how! i feel tech impaired, why dont i have asian skills??

ReputationRep:
    Can I just add how popular this thread is, this post hits the 100 mark. Thread started by yours truly ofcourse, so what can you expect really.
    lol congrats. its one giant fight between you and yours truly, i feel so bad for all the people who have read through all this crap and realised there in literally NOTHING of any use :P cept maybe troll man <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by April_London)
    :'( PORQUE?? this aint cool virgin. I turned all my **** in at the oxbridge deadline- it has been nearly 5 ******* months!!! i am officially super jealous you firmed imperial then? Im just going to go die now...

and i dont know... everyone keeps telling me to chekc their signature but i cant figureout how! i feel tech impaired, why dont i have asian skills??
    Im not sure if I want to go to a uni with you, you've got such a big head I might not fit through the door. Plus I cant stand you, and we havent even met.

btw, everyones jealous of me, get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure if I want to go to a uni with you, you've got such a big head I might not fit through the door. Plus I cant stand you, and we havent even met.

hahahaha yeeeh i would have had fun making your life unbearable <3

hey hey and nothing wrong with a little narcissism, ya know make out wiht my self in a mirror for a couple hours a day gives my ego a boost

ReputationRep:

lol wait what- IM big headed?! you bring it to a whole new level! you are probably the half asian re-incarnate of simon cowell

ReputationRep:
    By mirror you actually mean a huge hall of mirrors. And I think I can comfortably say on behalf of all MY readers that that is not a pretty sight.

ReputationRep:
    Simon Cowell has to sit next to Cheryl Cole (who btw has such standards that you could only dream of) God that must suck. Yeh your right he must hate his life. (Note the sarcasm)

ReputationRep:
    Simon Cowell has to sit next to Cheryl Cole (who btw has such standards that you could only dream of) God that must suck. Yeh your right he must hate his life. (Note the sarcasm)
    wow you hate your life. I feel really bad for you.... spending all your time hate-spamming randomers to boost your own ego... </3 you should play some mini golf or something hahaha take some life lessons off troll man over here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by April_London)
    lol wait what- IM big headed?! you bring it to a whole new level! you are probably the half asian re-incarnate of simon cowell
    Look the truth hurts

ReputationRep:
    that you manage to bring egoism to the next level?

ReputationRep:
    no that everyone is jealous of me?

ReputationRep:
    ha. ha. you make me laugh, like out loud laugh. you have me jealous of one aspect of your sad, sad life... again, maybe some mini golf would cheer you up?

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry thinking of your face cheers me up, you bring ugly to a whole new level. How about a taste of your own medicine?

everyone loves me

ReputationRep:
    keep telling yourself that

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I've read through 6 pages of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollman)
    everyone loves me
    <3 !
    see this is how you be lovable! can you tell me what a signature is now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BananaNinja)
    hahaha im so sorry!! you are not the first person to have done that!!! does no one get suspicious after like three pages thats its just me and virgil *****ing eachother out???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BananaNinja)
    Time well spent you might say

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry thinking of your face cheers me up, you bring ugly to a whole new level. How about a taste of your own medicine?
    said it before and goona say it again, some one needs a huuug! troll man can give you one, he seems cuddly <3 cheer up virgil! you can try and make friends in a couple months when you go to uni- dont mess up or you will be stuck here with a bunch of virtual people!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.