Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by April_London)
    said it before and goona say it again, some one needs a huuug! troll man can give you one, he seems cuddly <3 cheer up virgil! you can try and make friends in a couple months when you go to uni- dont mess up or you will be stuck here with a bunch of virtual people!
    At least Ill have you for company since Imperial are ignoring you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgil)
    At least Ill have you for company since Imperial are ignoring you
    why do they hate me??? :'(

yaaay someone is warming to their arch-nemesis! pretty sad if oyu ust have me for company, you gots ta get out more there buddy. maybe you could try spped dating...? you didnt seem too keen on the mini-gold idea..! and we officially have 7 pages!! HI5 TROLLMAN! i feel bad for all the people trying tor ead through this cuz they think its useful though...

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? 7 pages, we've been through 7 pages and you dont get me yet? I dont need help on getting girls, but clearly if I go to imperial I wont even need to bother trying their so desperate, not that I would even say yes to them

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry by the looks of it your the only girl applying so that should give a good ratio, say 500 geeky nerdy mathematicians to chose from, lucky you.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? 7 pages, we've been through 7 pages and you dont get me yet? I dont need help on getting girls, but clearly if I go to imperial I wont even need to bother trying their so desperate, not that I would even say yes to them
    says the dude who on page one said that he was "single and erotically charged"

you are one who needs help if i ever saw one. And the only reasons you wouldnt say yes to them because a) you are too scared because you are a virgil/n or b) because you are gay or c) because you already tried and got SHUT DOOOWWN.

feel for you.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry by the looks of it your the only girl applying so that should give a good ratio, say 500 geeky nerdy mathematicians to chose from, lucky you.
    wooooohhh. maybe i shouldnt go here, I am only into dumb guys...

<3 !
    see this is how you be lovable! can you tell me what a signature is now?
    see the bottom of my posts where it says "the first..." click on it, then keep clicking on the links and itll drop down!

a sig is just the bit that follows your post

ReputationRep:
    wooooohhh. maybe i shouldnt go here, I am only into dumb guys...
    Another example of your low standards, if what you say about your looks is true you cant be all bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollman)
    see the bottom of my posts where it says "the first..." click on it, then keep clicking on the links and itll drop down!

a sig is just the bit that follows your post
    o nooo that was one of the saddest things ive read on here! why did you reject manchester? Its so cool up there! ignore virgil, it is NOT filled with monsters and female chavs :P you gonna go on a gap year now or go through clearing? how is this possible with 3 A*s?? you perv on your interviewer or something? :P

ReputationRep:
    Another example of your low standards, if what you say about your looks is true you cant be all bad
    hahaha nooo i have ridiculously specific standards :P I would very probably go for a really dumb nice hot rugby player/ viking over a nice intellegent guy. what is wrong with me!? i will die if i go to imperial! lol why am i spazzing at you and admitting all of my narcotic shortcomings...!? i blame my ****** up hybrid gene mixture. in which case you might have some similarly weird traits!

ReputationRep:
    Lets be honest here, there are more unattractive asian girls than fit ones, but the ones which are fit are literally smoking. I live in HK (apart from school time) so I've seen my fair share. Asian girls can be very weird, and have strange personalities, and arent very funny, nor sporty.

ReputationRep:
    hey! there is another thread floating around that i saw which had a schedule for biologists, not sure if i can find it again but this is what is said mroe of less:

Moring classes pretty much everyday with two 1-2 hour sessions in the morning and two days a week there is a three hour lab with tutorials put in every couple of weeks. I think it was the thread on how much free time you would get if you want to check it out...

Question though; i just checked out the ecology and evolution part of the imperial website (applied for ecology...) and what is this about it being absed out by kew gardens?? when did this happen and would i have to live there????
    10 hours lectures/ week (2/day in the mornings 99% of the time), 2/3 afternoons (roughly 2 hours)/ week in labs / tutorials (usually 2). Living in kew gardens? not heard of it. unless you want to do a final project there, in which case iv still never heard of it.

Tough on students in terms of rules/regulations. some good lecturers / generally nice teachers.

ReputationRep:
    So being a hybrid is working out just fine

ReputationRep:
    Lets be honest here, there are more unattractive asian girls than fit ones, but the ones which are fit are literally smoking. I live in HK (apart from school time) so I've seen my fair share. Asian girls can be very weird, and have strange personalities, and arent very funny, nor sporty.
    ouucch! you literally just like, split the asian people into one massive "not-hot" pile and a very tiny "smokin'" pile :P not sure if i approve of this! are you one of those asian dudes that only goes for asian chicks? *fetish*! i know some fuuuny asian people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onething)
    2 hours lectures/ week, 2/3 afternoons (roughly 2 hours)/ week in labs / tutorials (usually 2). Living in kew gardens? not heard of it. unless you want to do a final project there, in which case iv still never heard of it.

Tough on students in terms of rules/regulations. some good lecturers / generally nice teachers.
    sweet thanks!! that is one of the sole useful things that i have gained from this thread!

ReputationRep:
    I dont actually fancy asian chicks, I appreciate there are some very hot ones but the majority are very very not my type.

ReputationRep:
    I dont actually fancy asian chicks, I appreciate there are some very hot ones but the majority are very very not my type.
    yeh same here. it makes me sad, Asian babies are SO CUTE!! maybe i will just marry a reaally ridiculously asian dude to have adorable children and then run away with a viking of some kind. wow you seem to be helping me make decisions about strange aspects of my life...

o nooo that was one of the saddest things ive read on here! why did you reject manchester? Its so cool up there! ignore virgil, it is NOT filled with monsters and female chavs :P you gonna go on a gap year now or go through clearing? how is this possible with 3 A*s?? you perv on your interviewer or something? :P
    i just thought i could do better, and i wasnt too keen on the department/university when i was at the open day!

wll im currently busting out UCAS extra seeing what happens, possibly biology at bath! ABB

well its predictions so i guess they dont believe it (and its 2 A* one A)

it seems it was my PS

i did not but i said some silly things in my politics one, i got really nervous and froze, should have had beta blockers lol, but apart from ox nowhere else interviewed me, which sucks. apparently i dont look so good on paper! but hopefully if i get good grades ill reapply not sure what for yet, Biology/Physics/Law/PPE/Economics ill see

ReputationRep:
    Id marry Cheryl Cole

ReputationRep:
    sweet thanks!! that is one of the sole useful things that i have gained from this thread!
    Whoops i meant 2 hours lectures/moning! not week! sorry. = 10 hrs/week.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 17, 2014

University open days

1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.