Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    MUAHAHA. OOOhhhhHhhh VIRGIIILLL- guess who might be at uniii with you next year in some of your claasssseesss!! YOURS TRULY! just got my offer in for 38 points, tall order but lets see if I can stack it

Trollman- lol bath better than manchester?? youd rather go to bath than the party central of the UK?? go to manchester- i might go there !! damn though, thats such a shame you got really god predictions ! owww what did you put on your personal statement? hahaaha "silly things"? couldnt have been that baad. already told virgil about my Cam interview- lol absolutely brilliant, i and my interviewer just got on reaal SPLENDID. epic faail.

onething- jesus! if i end up going there i will never get out :'( !! o welll guess it would be worth the work !

(Original post by April_London)
    MUAHAHA. OOOhhhhHhhh VIRGIIILLL- guess who might be at uniii with you next year in some of your claasssseesss!! YOURS TRULY! just got my offer in for 38 points, tall order but lets see if I can stack it

Trollman- lol bath better than manchester?? youd rather go to bath than the party central of the UK?? go to manchester- i might go there !! damn though, thats such a shame you got really god predictions ! owww what did you put on your personal statement? hahaaha "silly things"? couldnt have been that baad. already told virgil about my Cam interview- lol absolutely brilliant, i and my interviewer just got on reaal SPLENDID. epic faail.

onething- jesus! if i end up going there i will never get out :'( !! o welll guess it would be worth the work !
    haha i live in london, manchester is never better than london

lol, i rejected them anyway its too late! so its either extra or gap year for me! you never know i might end up at imperial for bio and management next year

i honestly didnt think it was that bad but oh well! haha but its bio its so much more objective! my politics one i ended up ranting about the political spectrum nick griffin and then he picked up on something i said went "Hmmmmm interesting" then sat forward in his chair it was terrifying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollman)
    haha i live in london, manchester is never better than london

lol, i rejected them anyway its too late! so its either extra or gap year for me! you never know i might end up at imperial for bio and management next year

i honestly didnt think it was that bad but oh well! haha but its bio its so much more objective! my politics one i ended up ranting about the political spectrum nick griffin and then he picked up on something i said went "Hmmmmm interesting" then sat forward in his chair it was terrifying!
    but, once again, dont you want to go somewhere new? London is getting oooldd, been here too long! lol reapply for manchester! hahaha i might end up seeing you at imperial (unless i epically fail my exam- probabilty 0.87) or else i will probably be in manchester slacking off on work :P

hahha i hate creepy interviewers! sounds liek you sort of got perved on... he sounds like he was a little TOO interested :P ! you should take a gap year and do something awesome! like go teaching on a volunteer course! or if not, you could take a 6 month gap and go to uni in australia! so many options!

ReputationRep:

Guys, there is a simple explanation as to how YOU got an offer. She blatantly slept with the admissions offer.

ReputationRep:
    yeh no **** sherlock- we've already been over this! you are clearly just jealous of my skills of getting around. muaha you can witness my skills in action in a couple months budddy unless i kill my exams... :/ !

yeh no **** sherlock- we've already been over this! you are clearly just jealous of my skills of getting around. muaha you can witness my skills in action in a couple months budddy unless i kill my exams... :/ !
    you hate has turned to lust for the vigil lol

ReputationRep:
    that is so true

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHA NOOO! lust towards my nice future old man teachers ! he gets to see me in action in the classroom, gosh guys.

ReputationRep:
    Got to be mean to keep them keen

ReputationRep:
    ... que???

ReputationRep:
    I've got to be mean to you, in order to keep you lusting for me? (thereby you will crave for my approval, but you already do so nothing new there)

why is no one lusting after me :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry virgil you got me all wrong, im too busy lusting over trollman... lol now that i have him on facebook i cant lust after him properly MUAHA

and you creep, how sexist is this?? girls dotn like it when guys are mean to them! and i do not crave your approval! its more of going after a familial acceptance, you are, after all, my fellow eurasian. Although you dont sound liek you look asian at all, which gives e the sneaking suspicion that you are secretly actually mancunian or something...

ReputationRep:
    Well considering I got full marks in my chemistry AS today proves there is some asian in me. I used to live in HK when I was younger and still go back there for holidays now and then.

Taking your relationship to the next level are we, (facebook) wow thats impressive. Trollman you should be careful facebook is full of pervs cough cough mentioning no names April London here

i got 88% in bio unit 4 DAMN SHREWS!!! bye bye A* in bio allow having to get 92% now

ReputationRep:
    wow virgil, someone is modest!! I love the general sense of humility that you just emininate. Lol i actually kind of hate you a little bit right now, i totally botched my HL chemistry paper... but tis all good its a mock!! Lol i wish so badly i had asian math skills :'( !! My mum is always beating on me to get 3 math tutors for some reason... : / ????

Trollman- dont understand that sentence..!! why do you have to get 92% now?

haha and yes, i am totally a facebook rapist, leading young boys into my net of sexual lies... :P !?

for an A* you have to average 90% in yoru second year! i got 88% in unit 4 therefore to get an A* i need 92% in unit 5 so i can get my A* i hae to ay its a very tall order

young boys? im 18 :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    How did she lure you into her web?

(Original post by Virgil)
    How did she lure you into her web?
    she told..m..e , mee me that she could make me feel bbb bb better about my UCAS, shshe then did thinsg to me.. :zomg:....:sad:................................ .. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    And then added you as a friend on facebook?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 17, 2014

University open days

1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.