Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahaha yees i am an old man cougar.... i like the young men- RAWR! ouch trollman i feel for you, that is a TALL order! in the IB you only need about 85% to get a seven (but our stuff is clearly soooo much harder.... )

aww and its ok virgil, not your fault that you can be part of my paedophilia experiments... maybe if you were younger and a little less half asian, waaay to incestuous! Trollman is lying, he is actually like, 12..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by April_London)
    hahahahahaha yees i am an old man cougar.... i like the young men- RAWR! ouch trollman i feel for you, that is a TALL order! in the IB you only need about 85% to get a seven (but our stuff is clearly soooo much harder.... )

aww and its ok virgil, not your fault that you can be part of my paedophilia experiments... maybe if you were younger and a little less half asian, waaay to incestuous! Trollman is lying, he is actually like, 12..!
    Trollman do the right thing, report her on facebook, its the only way to remove people like this out of society.

Oh dont worry from what trollman has told me, oh yeah we talk about you all the time, your not my type anyway

cuz i like leggy blondes

ReputationRep:
    dude thats not backing me up

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha, i can set you up trollman! I go to an international school, lots of nice scandinavian ladies ! I think we should take a trip into scandinavia, gotta love those blonds!!

virgil, i find it mildly creepy that you and trollman are having conversations about me while im not here... bit weird!!

Ahhhh guys i got my IB mock back, i got like 45% !!!! ?!!??! !!!!! SO BAD!!! thats like a 4/7 !!!! lol trollman i am clearly way more in the ***** for chem that you are :P Virgil, screw you and your ridiculously happy grades :P I knew i should have taken art! you guys gotten all your mocks back yet?

ReputationRep:
    ps
    virgil, you need punctuation you hypocrite!!!

Hahahahahaha, i can set you up trollman! I go to an international school, lots of nice scandinavian ladies ! I think we should take a trip into scandinavia, gotta love those blonds!!

virgil, i find it mildly creepy that you and trollman are having conversations about me while im not here... bit weird!!

Ahhhh guys i got my IB mock back, i got like 45% !!!! ?!!??! !!!!! SO BAD!!! thats like a 4/7 !!!! lol trollman i am clearly way more in the ***** for chem that you are :P Virgil, screw you and your ridiculously happy grades :P I knew i should have taken art! you guys gotten all your mocks back yet?
    mocks? we got real exam results last thursday!

i got AAB in english bio physics! damn physics :sad:

we are not having conversations lol he is lying!

i dont actually have a type but who doesnt love blondes?

ReputationRep:
    OUCH!! ok you are probably worse off than me then :P mocks were horrific and i was forced to play basketball against extremely butch chicks all weekend and now im covered in cuts and bruises!! worst week ever!!! when are the rest of your exams?

hahahaha virgil virgil, what was going to be accomplished by these petty lies?? :P if you were a little nicer you would get some virtual love coming your way! hahaha i feel like TSR love guru or something, but seriously you need a hug :P and i have been saying that for ages!

Hahahaha i very possibly have a blond fetish, weird..??? :P and everyone has a type!!

ReputationRep:
    Trust me I get plenty of virtual love, infact last weekend I got alot more than a hug at a friends party (if you know what I mean) so... no problem there.

94.5% in biology unit 2 brought me down a few percent. Maths, hanging in there with a solid A. And physics I got a C, yes a C. Thankfully its my AS. So far As for AS level so all I need is high Bs for A's at A2. Keeeerrrchhhinnnggg. What about you guys?

I prefer brunettes. Just putting it out there.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha thank you for informing me that you got off with a drunk chick at a party, i now know you are a massive creepy predator as well as a bit of a self-hater :P !

you guy's grade boundaries are ridiculous, I got back my mock exxams for chem and math today- epic failure :'( ! like I actually scored below 50% in my math paper 1 and my chem paper 2, our exams are literally impossible :'( !!! lol how did you manage to get a C man?? i would have guessed that was impossible with someone who has a combination of A-levels and asian genes!!

lol you got some weeirrd fetishes man, blonds are clearly the way to go :P !

ReputationRep:
    At least one of us is getting some action..... so you cant really talk.

Well I got a C because I was concentrating too hard on my other subjects that I didnt spend as much time on my AS. Think my parents will buy it, i've been rehearsing alot. No I took the cheap option and opted for 5 more study sessions (ie early lunch time nearly everyday) a week.

Presumably you have dark hair so I dont know what tree your barking up? and have you seen Cheryl cole recently, yeah that pretty much says it all.

(Original post by Virgil)
    At least one of us is getting some action..... so you cant really talk.

Well I got a C because I was concentrating too hard on my other subjects that I didnt spend as much time on my AS. Think my parents will buy it, i've been rehearsing alot. No I took the cheap option and opted for 5 more study sessions (ie early lunch time nearly everyday) a week.

Presumably you have dark hair so I dont know what tree your barking up? and have you seen Cheryl cole recently, yeah that pretty much says it all.
    haha what makes you think im not getting action? bragging on a studnet forum isnt really my thing :rolleyes:

cheryl cole = goddess
    pixie lott = equally amazing and more accessible

ReputationRep:
    If you've got it, flaunt it.
    Pixie Lott= I concur

ReputationRep:
    lol i agree with trollman, i dont tend to brag about my pradating drunk people in public chat rooms :P i could report you as some kind of weird predator! and jsut because i have dark hair doesnt mean i can tlike blond guys?? opposites attract! lol i aint into your weird incestuous crap!!

errr im not into the ladies, but i guess if i had to pick id go for heidi klumm?!?
    JONNY WILKINSON=PERFECTION
    just puttin that out there...!

and sure virgil sure, you are just making up blatant excuses now for why you are failing epically at physics :P ! i didnt really study either because i wanted to know where i should focus my attention, but clearly this was not a very good idea because i like mad failed :P ! lol you sound like a bit of a nerd- extra study sessions?? you on crack?? i nap, eat and generally go shopping during my frees... and now it all has to change :'( !! ******* exams!!

who the heck is pixie lott??!

lol i agree with trollman, i dont tend to brag about my pradating drunk people in public chat rooms :P i could report you as some kind of weird predator! and jsut because i have dark hair doesnt mean i can tlike blond guys?? opposites attract! lol i aint into your weird incestuous crap!!

errr im not into the ladies, but i guess if i had to pick id go for heidi klumm?!?
    JONNY WILKINSON=PERFECTION
    just puttin that out there...!

and sure virgil sure, you are just making up blatant excuses now for why you are failing epically at physics :P ! i didnt really study either because i wanted to know where i should focus my attention, but clearly this was not a very good idea because i like mad failed :P ! lol you sound like a bit of a nerd- extra study sessions?? you on crack?? i nap, eat and generally go shopping during my frees... and now it all has to change :'( !! ******* exams!!

who the heck is pixie lott??!
    :eek3: how do you not know?

search it on youtube and watch boys and girls :drool:

ReputationRep:
    trollman you creepin me out man :P ok i shall check

ReputationRep:
    do you honestly think I study in my studies? Thats not what I meant. Oh no its bit of FIFA 10, any shi.t.t.y tv (jeremy kyle, deal or no deal all the classic day time tv)

I agree Jonny is perfection, but for different reasons tho.

trollman you creepin me out man :P ok i shall check
    once you see her you will realise

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=April_London]lol i agree with trollman, i dont tend to brag about my pradating drunk people in public chat rooms :P i could report you as some kind of weird predator!

= S.L.U.T

ReputationRep:
    btw, Lucy Pinder another absolute babe.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.