Text or not to text?! And what to do about this guy! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Right so I never thought I'd make one of these threads!

I've really liked this guy, but never thought he would like me, he's so popular and busy all the time with friends. We have walked home together after night outs twice, we're not really in the same friendship circles but they do overlap a bit and that's why we were out together. Both times he's held my hand because it's been cold.

Saturday night we got back to halls and hugged, and then he kissed me.
Sunday night he sent me a text (for the first time) just saying how was your day, and then didnt reply to my reply.
Today I've seen him around uni 3 times and we've just smiled and not actually spoken at all.

How do I go about not falling into a friend zone or losing it? Am I just worrying and should give it more time? Does he regret it?!

I hate how boys can make a 19 year old feel 13 again :p:
Anonymous #1
apologies for the bump
dhokes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Call him and arrange to meet up again. /thread
jeni_english
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
He clearly likes you.

"it's cold" is not a reason for hand-holding otherwise my spideysenses are tingling. . why not ask him down the pub? In a casual way like. .
Quiller
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by anonymous)
Both times he's held my hand because it's been cold.
Yeah that always keeps me warm.

Call him arrange to meet. If he's busy or whatever then tell him to get back to you suggesting a time when he's free. If he does then all systems go, if he doesn't then he's not interested - therefore move on.
Intensity
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Never text more than once without a reply. Seriously, you'll just come across as clingy.

Wait for him to contact you. If he likes you, he will. Honestly, it seems like he doesn't.
Anonymous #1
Haha I realise how silly that sounded, ok :p:
Thanks, you all make it sound so simple!

I just think though cos we've only had one really long conversation I can't be sure about anything and just dont know how to approach anything. Don't want to invite them to do stuff alone if that makes sense.

Surely he would have tried to speak to me in uni, and would have text me back? I was quite quick with my reply I suppose, wonder if that had anything to do with it. Eek!
Anonymous #1
So another day at uni, had a very quick meaningless chat and then he went off with his friends for lunch. I think Intensity was right

Final thoughts: send a text to him asking if he wants to pretend we never kissed? or just ignore it all? Thanks everyone..
Where's My Sega?
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do I go about not falling into a friend zone or losing it?
I wasn't aware that guys had friend zones
tsr10
Report 8 years ago
play hard to get, he probably thinks ur an easy option, which cud b the reason he didnt reply, girls like a chase, do dont b the idiot who gives herself away to easily, BUT DONT PLAY toooo hard to get otherwise it will fail terrbly
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.45%
No (459)
60.47%
Not really bothered about them (160)
21.08%

Watched Threads