Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by sofee)
    i think you mean attire?

i wouldn't suggest wearing them with jeans...i've seen girls wearing them and they've ridden up so the leg hole bits come above the waistband and then they get a two nice flesh bulges
    thanks for correcting my spelling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Skinny jeans make my bum look huge. :sadnod:

That's because you've got a big bum babes :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    That's because you've got a big bum babes :love:
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a lot of people wear this type of top now:

And I'd really like to try it out. But, what would you wear with it? I was thinking maybe a high-waisted body con skirt...?

Also, the people who I've seen wearing these tend to just wear a pretty bra underneath... I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with this, as I have large boobs and I'd feel really exposed.

Help?
    I wore mine with just a bra underneath and a grey high waisted skirt. That was to a club though if I was going to like a restaurant I probably wouldn't be brave enough and wear a vest with jeans and heels or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yanyanyan)
    Thats what I was thinking. These tops are nice, but is the bottom really neccessary since you just wear jeans or a skirt and its covered anyway, maybe I'm missing the point.
    I think a lot of them have got poppers on the crotch so you can just unpop when you need to pee

I'm just about to buy one from topshop to go underneath this skirt from Oli;

i was thinking of maybe wearing a black cami underneath so that the lace of the sleeves is still visible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    **** yourself. enjoy your slut etire.
    It's attire, thicko. At least spell the insult correctly.

She may wear slut attire, but at least she can spell.

(Also, I think the lace body sounds nice. Don't listen to her/him. S/he probably hasnt been laid in years and thinks a bit of skin equals a slut.)

(Original post by lilyalicelouise)
    It's attire, thicko. At least spell the insult correctly.

She may wear slut attire, but at least she can spell.

(Also, I think the lace body sounds nice. Don't listen to her/him. S/he probably hasnt been laid in years and thinks a bit of skin equals a slut.)
    i am dyslexic. i did have this in my sig, but i got abuse for that so, i took it down. **** yourself. i am not thick. i am dyslexic. GO. AND. ****. YOURSELF.

i get laid enough thanks. shovel faced *****.

congratualtions at being great at spelling. you must feel so good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)

congratualtions at being great at spelling. you must feel so good.
    Yeah. I do.

(Original post by lilyalicelouise)
    Yeah. I do.
    well it means precisely nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    **** yourself. enjoy your slut etire.
    So you wear trousers and a top, with a jacket over the top and your a slut.

So if I go out in shorts and T Shirts am I a prostitute?

ReputationRep:
    i see sooo many people where these in clubs with just a bra under them! i could never do that. i have a black lace dress and a mesh dress (from AA) that i wear under/over things.
    lace bodysuits look good with a bandeau playsuit over the top- that's a look i've worked a few times :p:

ReputationRep:
    jeans, blazer, heels, clutch!

or try with body con high waisted skirt or high waisted denim shorts

ReputationRep:
    why not wear a lace top that looks like the top part of that - going to the loo would be hard it that lol

what you suggested sounds fine, I would wear a blacl vest top underneath though, just a bra it a bit far...

ReputationRep:
    This was posted over a year and a half ago, but am I the only one who cannot stand the sight of those tops?!

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a lot of people wear this type of top now:

And I'd really like to try it out. But, what would you wear with it? I was thinking maybe a high-waisted body con skirt...?

Also, the people who I've seen wearing these tend to just wear a pretty bra underneath... I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with this, as I have large boobs and I'd feel really exposed.

Help?
    i love minee!
    i wear either with high waisted body con skirt/highwaisted shorts/jeans
    but ive also seen people wear it with leggings and it look really good...
    i also have a biig problem just wearing my bra as im not small in the chest area...
    so i wear a lil strappy top or something
    if you wear a bright one it adds a nice bit of muted colour

ReputationRep:
    With enormous confidence and a vest.

ReputationRep:
    How old is this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Umm, I made this thread a year and a half ago. :rolleyes:

And have subsequently realised that lace bodies look fairly slutty, and I did not purchase one.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny jeans make my bum look huge. :sadnod:
    Which is a good thing :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Go Commando.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.