Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can I ask, how is it that many uni students on this forum still appear to be virgins? I though sex at Uni was guarenteed? My mind for the coming year is full of mad parties and sex with a mix of beautiful and ugly girls?
    Please tell me that this is not just an exagerated skins type interpretation of Uni Life?

ReputationRep:
    It is guaranteed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Unless you have a TSR account = instant cockblock.

It is definitely a 'exagerated skins type interpretation of Uni Life'. Not that I haven't been having my share of fun Maybe at some unis or on some courses but not exactly how I would describe my first year so far

ReputationRep:
    Skins is about as realistic as Jurassic Park, and they're in college anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Uni is somewhere you go to further your education. Its not skins, american pie or anything else like that. Sure sex happens, but its not the reason people go to uni, and you may as well spend your £25k or whatever in a brothel if thats what you are after.

ReputationRep:
    if you choose to sleep around alot and go to wild parties all the time.
    feel free to do so, its certainly possible. most people just choose not to

ReputationRep:
    people would believe anything if it happend in a movie

ReputationRep:
    Americans see the British as quite wild compared to us because you are generally seen as drinking and having sex soooo much earlier than us. There is not nearly as much peer pressure to get started early (pre-uni) as there appears to be in the UK. Yes, Skins skews this view a fair amount (for those who have seen it) but overall if you went to the US, there would be MANY more virgins than at a UK uni.

<Please do not shoot me if I sound rude and exaggerated, just stating what I feel!>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Can I ask, how is it that many uni students on this forum still appear to be virgins? I though sex at Uni was guarenteed? My mind for the coming year is full of mad parties and sex with a mix of beautiful and ugly girls?
    Please tell me that this is not just an exagerated skins type interpretation of Uni Life?
    lol. drunk sex with a random whorebag < no sex.

if you're that desperate then you need to sort your priorities out.

and o yeah, uni only helps you get drunk sex with random whorebag. you get more opportunities to.

most people just choose not to, and thus dont get any more sex than they usually do (well, probably less, because quite a few of us, like me, have girlfriends and so dont get it anywhere near as often... )

sorry some people seem to have missed the point. I dont think i said anywhere that i was gonna give studying a miss and just hunt for girls all the time.

I just thought that when you go out and party, sex was nearly guarenteed unless you run away from girls like youd avoid lepars

ReputationRep:
    Completely off subject but... Im glad skins has twins in it. For once, twins are not shown as weird things. And i like that.

(Original post by SouthernFreerider)
    lol. drunk sex with a random whorebag < no sex.

if you're that desperate then you need to sort your priorities out.

and o yeah, uni only helps you get drunk sex with random whorebag. you get more opportunities to.

most people just choose not to, and thus dont get any more sex than they usually do (well, probably less, because quite a few of us, like me, have girlfriends and so dont get it anywhere near as often... )
    instead of playing the moral high ground could you just answer my ******* question?

The title was Uni students still virgins?! not Yes all I want sex at uni and no work come judge me all egotistic nerds and virgins

ReputationRep:
    lol tbh if you haven't had any luck up till now I doubt you will get any.

ReputationRep:
    sorry some people seem to have missed the point. I dont think i said anywhere that i was gonna give studying a miss and just hunt for girls all the time.

I just thought that when you go out and party, sex was nearly guarenteed unless you run away from girls like youd avoid lepars
    University doesn't make girls let anyone enter their vaginas.

Because I am a TSRian. Because I am barely human. Because I don't go out enough. Because I can't look a girl in the eye because their eyes annoy me.

(Original post by CharlieDon'tSurf)
    lol tbh if you haven't had any luck up till now I doubt you will get any.
    oh and your the master of gash right?

(Original post by + polarity -)
    Because I am a TSRian. Because I am barely human. Because I don't go out enough. Because I can't look a girl in the eye because their eyes annoy me.
    Whats wrong with our eyes? *stares*

And OP uni doesnt guarantee sex for everyone, depends on your personality, where you go out ect ect

Whats wrong with our eyes? *stares*

And OP uni doesnt guarantee sex for everyone, depends on your personality, where you go out ect ect
    I see pity, if not disinterest in their eyes. It annoys me.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno why that was anonymous

ReputationRep:
    oh and your the master of gash right?
    You asked a question and I gave my opinion, and a pretty true to life one. Going to uni isn't going to change the way you look or you act. If you haven't got anything so far don't expect to.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.