Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Uni students still virgins?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moley89)
    These people are talking crap.

When you arrive at university, there's a massive red carpet leading directly into a vagina. You have to use your penis to hunt for the degree certificate they hid in it. Enjoy sir.
    Best. Degree. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    Skins is terrible...so is that Hollyoaks. Them shows make me feel ill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    What course are you doing? :lolwut:
    Anthro at a 'prestigious institution'

ReputationRep:
    Because I am a TSRian. Because I am barely human. Because I don't go out enough. Because I can't look a girl in the eye because their eyes annoy me.
    Yo bro, where you been?

And yes, university is exactly like American Pie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnbergqvist)
    also i think religion has a bigger influence over there. oh and yes skins is exaggerated for plot purposes, according to Katheryn and Megan Prescott (the girls who play the twins :fyi:)
    Also, are you saying that you think religion is a big part over here? I have never heard that before, although I know many people who are against it, but it has never stopped anybody. Your ages for drinking and consent are just earlier, making everything earlier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stella476)
    Americans see the British as quite wild compared to us because you are generally seen as drinking and having sex soooo much earlier than us. There is not nearly as much peer pressure to get started early (pre-uni) as there appears to be in the UK. Yes, Skins skews this view a fair amount (for those who have seen it) but overall if you went to the US, there would be MANY more virgins than at a UK uni.

<Please do not shoot me if I sound rude and exaggerated, just stating what I feel!>
    A good mate of mine spent a year in CA at Berkeley and I was talking to him about this. His opinion was that Americans are generally socially "behind" us with regards to age. He didnt think you got responsibility in any way, he thought your academic classes were much more spoon feeded than ours were, and combined with not drinking until 21 means that everything we did at 15 (getting pissed on lambrini, throwing up, pretending to be drunk, seeing it as cool etc) you lot did at 18/19 when you first had access to alcohol.

He thought that you lot didnt understand flirting very well, or how to deal with a guys approaches. Just seemed a bit socially backwards. Anyway, apparently the British accent went down very well and it didnt stop him having fun!!

ReputationRep:
    only the cool kids at uni are virgins

(Original post by ijustlovetolearn)
    Anthro at a 'prestigious institution'
    If you want to learn about mankind, I can help... :sexface:

(Original post by Stalin)
    Yo bro, where you been?

And yes, university is exactly like American Pie.
    Away. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Away. :emo:
    Away temp banneddddddddddddddddddd :rolleyes:

(Original post by Stalin)
    Away temp banneddddddddddddddddddd :rolleyes:
    Yeeeep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    i was slightly worried when i saw someone quoted me three times...

now i'm just horrifically confused :/ lol
    your confused?

I'm the one who can't seem to decide whether I'm going to rep you or rape you.

I repped you, but then you repped me back. And then for some strange reason I did the above...

s'all I can work out of the situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    your confused?

I'm the one who can't seem to decide whether I'm going to rep you or rape you.

I repped you, but then you repped me back. And then for some strange reason I did the above...

s'all I can work out of the situation.
    well i'd be quite happy either way to be totally honest

EDIT: actually love the story in your sig haha!

ReputationRep:
    well i'd be quite happy either way to be totally honest

EDIT: actually love the story in your sig haha!
    I object to you taking advantage of my late night typing errors to sharpen your tongue. Plus girls can't rape guys... not really. I mean where would the satisfaction be? ...why am I reading into this so much :O :eek3:

I love the massive 'QUOTE ME' in your sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    I object to you taking advantage of my late night typing errors to sharpen your tongue. Plus girls can't rape guys... not really. I mean where would the satisfaction be? ...why am I reading into this so much :O :eek3:

I love the massive 'QUOTE ME' in your sig
    oh i'm sure there'd be plenty of satisfaction, dont you worry about that

lol i'll stop now...

ReputationRep:
    oh i'm sure there'd be plenty of satisfaction, dont you worry about that

lol i'll stop now...
    no... continue...

HAHAHA

I'm so not horny right now... :mmm:

okay sarcasm is the lowest form of it. and now im talking to myself...typing to myself gahhh

*closes TSR for redtube*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    Twins are ******* creepy, im like wtf get your own face
    Thanks for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    It is guaranteed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Unless you have a TSR account = instant cockblock.
    LOL. got my rep for the day

I lost it two months into uni.

ReputationRep:
    haha, oh my god, i'm actually going to cry: 'I thought sex at Uni was guaranteed'. LOOOOOOOOOL haha.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.