Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya.

Basically I applied for a job in another company a couple of weeks ago. Well someone who works for that company happens to be friends with a girl i work with who I don't really like. I didn't know my colleague was friends with someone from there until tonight when she asked me if id applied for a job there...so then I had to think quick cos I dont want people knowing im looking for another job.

Basically I want to know if this girl broke the data protection act by telling this girl id applied. Imagine if she was friends with my boss...that would of been even more awkward for me. This girl may even tell other people I work with that ive been looking elsewhere...i wouldnt put it past her.

Thanks. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkle86)
    Basically I want to know if this girl broke the data protection act by telling this girl id applied.
    Yes.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.