Turn on thread page Beta

Why does the student chatroom deny access to some questions? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    E.g i've been quoted, click on it and my access has been denied.

Its true, i haven't activated my account, but how? I haven't recieved an email on it!

ReputationRep:
    In English please...

ReputationRep:
    It's possible that the post that has quoted you has been 'deleted' or more likely moved to an area of the site that the majority of users do not have access to.

ReputationRep:
    It's likely that the thread you posted in, and which you've been quoted in, has now been deleted. You won't be able to access it any more.

ReputationRep:
    You may have been quoted in a thread that has since been moved to the bin, what's the URL of the post you have been quoted in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    In English please...
    Sorry.

Well, i've simply been denied access to some pages and i don't know why. I haven't activated my account, so i think it may be that, however i don't know how to activate my account - Since i haven't been notified or sent an email on the matter.

So i guess the question is in the title.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by KayK)
    Sorry.

Well, i've simply been denied access to some pages and i don't know why. I haven't activated my account, so i think it may be that, however i don't know how to activate my account - Since i haven't been notified or sent an email on the matter.

So i guess the question is in the title.
    Your account is active, OP. The message you're receiving is the generic one which all users get when they try to access part of the site with insufficient user privileges. The thread you posted in was probably "deleted" by the moderators and that's why can no longer view it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Deeds)
    Your account is active, OP. The message you're receiving is the generic one which all users get when they try to access part of the site with insufficient user privileges. The thread you posted in was probably "deleted" by the moderators and that's why can no longer view it.
    Thankyou!! And thanks to all the replied above.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.