Turn on thread page Beta

Do the world's most gorgeous women still find their boyfriends checking out others? watch

ReputationRep:
    If an outstandingly beautiful woman is in a serious relationship with a guy, will she still find herself in the same position as less good looking women whose boyfriends/husbands check out hot random women in the street etc?
    In other words, does a guy with a majorly hot other half still give randomers the eye? If another outstandingly beautiful woman comes into view, would he look at her with the same lust as he would have done if his girlfriend wasn't so amazing looking herself?

ReputationRep:
    I think they would yeah. Even if they have the most gorgeous person in the world, they would probably still look at people who they haven't got. It's just a guy thing isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Of course they do.

ReputationRep:
    I expect so, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Mine does.

But then maybe I'm ugly :sad:

Yeah cos they are probably so insecure lol

ReputationRep:
    yes.
    Why else would Cole bang other girls

ReputationRep:
    well put it this way, cherly cole, jennifer aniston, jessica simpson, all considered to be stunning by a lot of people and their husbands/bfs CHEATED on them so nuff said tbh

my bf looks yes but he looks once which im fine with, if he looked twice he would get a slap and he doesnt look at women online

ReputationRep:
    Not all men do it even when they don't have the world's most gorgeous women!

ReputationRep:
    Of course. And vice versa (girls with hot guys will still check out hot guys, even if the random hot guy is less hot than thier bf)

ReputationRep:
    Guys are guys. Why are you even asking?

ReputationRep:
    Don't think it depends on the woman's attractiveness that much per se, more the personality of the guy. Or vice versa. Same goes with the cheating too, as people can't be satisfied with what they already have. No harm in innocent looking though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Guys are guys. Why are you even asking?
    This :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    'Whenever you see a beautiful woman, remember, theres a guy tierd of banging her'

ReputationRep:
    Just look at Tiger Woods. =/

ReputationRep:
    'Whenever you see a beautiful woman, remember, theres a guy tierd of banging her'
    Paraphrased, but famously said by Clint Eastwood. Personally I think it's down to the fact that the "perfect girl" is impossible - can't be both blonde & brunette at the same time..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    well put it this way, cherly cole, jennifer aniston, jessica simpson, all considered to be stunning by a lot of people and their husbands/bfs CHEATED on them so nuff said tbh

my bf looks yes but he looks once which im fine with, if he looked twice he would get a slap and he doesnt look at women online
    Yet other guys look at you online. Oh hang on a minute, they have no choice, you like to post your ass everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs, it's not just a guy thing as well. It's a human thing. You see something attractive, you'll want to look at it, no? Humans like having more and more, it's in our nature. I can't imagine a woman having a conscience blindfold or having her face stuck to the armpit of her boyfriend or vice versa. Jeeeeeeeeeez!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)

He lies.

ReputationRep:
    Of course, no matter who you are with the saying 'variety is the spice of life' is not to be taken lightly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.