Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

drunken mistake or confident this time? watch

Announcements

please please keep this anonymous!

riight. me and this guy went out a couple of times before christmas and i thought he was into me but then, his sex buddy came back for a btt and i think they saw each other once but that's it and everything died down between each other. I accepted it.
    Sometimes you win some, sometimes you don't.
    At new year, i kissed this other guy and i bumped into Guy X as we were leaving and it was awkard for that brief two minutes.

Anyway, couple of weeks ago, Guy X and me were out with a couple of friends and after he left, couple of my friends were like "he's so into you! it's obvious! flirting!" and when i told them the story between us, they were like "so! he's into you!" but the cynical in me, was like naaah cause when i saw him during the week briefly, he'll just say hi and that's it kinda but at the weekend, we were both out with our own friends, and I was dancing with one of his friends and then he danced with one of his friends, which he never does! but anyway, the people we were dancing with swapped places so me and Guy X were dancing together and started kissing!

We kissed some more during the night but now i am SO CONFUSED!!
    He hasn't text and i haven't text him (no credit!)

ReputationRep:
    meh. sounds like a bit of a player. id just leave it regarding the relationship/intimate side. keep friends, but its obvious pretty complicated.......dont get dragged into it.

ReputationRep:
    What a lad.

ReputationRep:
    pimpin mehn! (nigerian accent)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.