Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightButterfly)
    What is that? :confused:
    If you get a credit-weighted average above 16.5 in any year (providing you are studying at least 120 credits and do not take any resits) you get your name on the deans list.

There are four deans, each "head" of their section of the university. Science, arts, medicine and divinity. If you get on the deans list it is mentioned on your university transcript, etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    Don't worry, you've got semester two to pull it up and get on the Deans List Congrats on your results!
    Thanks! You too, you stupidly clever person you :P Yeah, now that Spanish is out of the way should be fine this semester. At least I hope so. My mother is counting on me to bring home another shiny Dean's List letter she can frame.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella_trixxx)
    Thanks! You too, you stupidly clever person you :P Yeah, now that Spanish is out of the way should be fine this semester. At least I hope so. My mother is counting on me to bring home another shiny Dean's List letter she can frame.. :p:
    Hahah. Mine from last year (gosh we're such GEEKS) got wet in our letterbox because it was sat there for a few days in the rain. So it was kind of soggy, but my mum was still proud... :p:

When are you back in the bubble?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    Hahah. Mine from last year (gosh we're such GEEKS) got wet in our letterbox because it was sat there for a few days in the rain. So it was kind of soggy, but my mum was still proud... :p:

When are you back in the bubble?
    Oh no! You should ask for another copy. :p:
    I got back earlier today. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella_trixxx)
    Oh no! You should ask for another copy. :p:
    I got back earlier today. You?
    I've been back(ish) since Thursday - but I've been staying with Lucy my girlfriend in Dundee since then. I'm heading back to St Andrews proper tomorrow I think. I don't actually have any lectures/anything that first Monday, which is lucky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    I don't actually have any lectures/anything that first Monday, which is lucky!
    No it's not... I'm climbing the walls here!! I'm having to spread out my washing so that it takes me three days to do it!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.