Question about The Lawns Watch

Shook
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Which have en-suite? What are the chances of getting this?

Thanks
SamBFC
Report 8 years ago
Some useful info on here.
SamBFC
Report 8 years ago
http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/hullaccommodation/.aspx

Forgot to put link in 1st post and cba to edit.
. sav .
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There are more people who want ensuites than get them. So... you may well be disappointed. I cant think of anyone who WOULDNT want an ensuite. Its really not the end of the world if you dont get one! Just man up and enjoy the student experience with everyone else! At least you get a sink guarenteed - some uni's halls have one sink per floor!
reikazen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by . sav .)
There are more people who want ensuites than get them. So... you may well be disappointed. I cant think of anyone who WOULDNT want an ensuite. Its really not the end of the world if you dont get one! Just man up and enjoy the student experience with everyone else! At least you get a sink guarenteed - some uni's halls have one sink per floor!
MEH a sink will do!
Shook
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by . sav .)
I would honestly hate not having my own bathroom for a year. Four of my friends are at uni and they all say it's really annoying :/

Think I'll email Hull to see what the chances are!
. sav .
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
essentially you need to apply as soon as you get the form and send it back the same day for any chance.
SamBFC
Report 8 years ago
When will the forms be available?

And will they send them to me (by email or post) or do I have to download them?

I too would really want an en-suite.
. sav .
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
they will send them to you after you get some kind of offer.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have En-Suite, so LOL at everyone who hasn't!
Wilt
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by zKlown)
I have En-Suite, so LOL at everyone who hasn't!
Nah, s'ok, i'll just have to make myself feel better by spending the grand i'm saving on fun stuff.
graphixx
Report 8 years ago
Yeah im in a block across from clown, Nicholson Hall (Self Catered) and Grant Hall (Catered) are the only 2/7 halls on the lawns that are currently En-Suite, id reccommend any Nicholson Hall block as we benefit from all refurbished blocks
graphixx
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Shook)
I would honestly hate not having my own bathroom for a year. Four of my friends are at uni and they all say it's really annoying :/

Think I'll email Hull to see what the chances are!

Also to add, i got very lucky and applied late in July, still got refurb en-suite.
Most people with En-Suites applied really early or have a need for one so apply very early as every other person i talked to on the bus in the first month or so had applied to Grant or Nicholson for en-suite as first choice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1116)
78.93%
Leave (298)
21.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise