Reply 1
Some useful info on here.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/hullaccommodation/.aspx

Forgot to put link in 1st post and cba to edit.
Reply 3
There are more people who want ensuites than get them. So... you may well be disappointed. I cant think of anyone who WOULDNT want an ensuite. Its really not the end of the world if you dont get one! Just man up and enjoy the student experience with everyone else! At least you get a sink guarenteed - some uni's halls have one sink per floor!
Reply 4
. sav
There are more people who want ensuites than get them. So... you may well be disappointed. I cant think of anyone who WOULDNT want an ensuite. Its really not the end of the world if you dont get one! Just man up and enjoy the student experience with everyone else! At least you get a sink guarenteed - some uni's halls have one sink per floor!

MEH a sink will do!
Reply 5
. sav

I would honestly hate not having my own bathroom for a year. Four of my friends are at uni and they all say it's really annoying :/

Think I'll email Hull to see what the chances are!
Reply 6
essentially you need to apply as soon as you get the form and send it back the same day for any chance.
Reply 7
When will the forms be available?

And will they send them to me (by email or post) or do I have to download them?

I too would really want an en-suite.
Reply 8
they will send them to you after you get some kind of offer.
Reply 9
I have En-Suite, so LOL at everyone who hasn't!
Reply 10
zKlown
I have En-Suite, so LOL at everyone who hasn't!

Nah, s'ok, i'll just have to make myself feel better by spending the grand i'm saving on fun stuff. :biggrin:
Reply 11
Yeah im in a block across from clown, Nicholson Hall (Self Catered) and Grant Hall (Catered) are the only 2/7 halls on the lawns that are currently En-Suite, id reccommend any Nicholson Hall block as we benefit from all refurbished blocks :smile:
Reply 12
Shook
I would honestly hate not having my own bathroom for a year. Four of my friends are at uni and they all say it's really annoying :/

Think I'll email Hull to see what the chances are!

Also to add, i got very lucky and applied late in July, still got refurb en-suite.
Most people with En-Suites applied really early or have a need for one so apply very early as every other person i talked to on the bus in the first month or so had applied to Grant or Nicholson for en-suite as first choice.

Latest