Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

i'm losing weight but i still look the same watch

ReputationRep:
    well done! keep up the good work. I keep records of weight, muscle mass, fat, BMI is crap IMO religiously on my computer. You might not notice the changes, and even tiny differences add up over time. I keep the records on my computer, got a big ass excel spreadsheet. make graphs to check my progress (yea, i'm supposed to be doing my dissertation but procrastination is more fun!) and when you see the trend you want its quite refreshing!

Oh yea, some tips to keep consistency. Always measure weight around the same time. I do mine in the morning after a quick trip to the bathroom to ensure that I'm measuring consistently (body weight and water retention changes a lot through out the day) and same type of clothing. Usually measure in boxers.

I was a big boy before! loved my pizza n beers! Learnt a lot from my own mistakes - recording it lets you look back and if you didnt get the results you want, you can hopefully understand why. I record food and work outs like a freak! lol

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.