The Student Room Group

Undergraduate of the year awards

Scroll to see replies

sometimes_snoopy
now that's stupidity on my side :frown:
did you keep it touch with them? do you know how they're getting on?

theyre struggleing to get it down to the final 10, i was in the final 30 and they have rejected quite a few from what ive heard from (actualy really nice+helpful people :smile: in ) HR. so i guess im top 15-20, but to me sounds like im probably second tier and theyre waiting to hear back from other people, but you never know.
Reply 21
Guys. It's me.

/thread.
Callipygian
theyre struggleing to get it down to the final 10, i was in the final 30 and they have rejected quite a few from what ive heard from (actualy really nice+helpful people :smile: in ) HR. so i guess im top 15-20, but to me sounds like im probably second tier and theyre waiting to hear back from other people, but you never know.

WOW! COOLEO!
SO YOU'LL HAVE A CHANCE AT TOP 10!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GO YOU!
sometimes_snoopy
WOW! COOLEO!

lol, thanks ^_^
Callipygian
lol, thanks ^_^

sorry, i'm a bit high on tea and cashews at the moment *i'm weird i know* but if we can bet on this I'm going so going to bet that you make the top 10, just because you can see the best in people around you!

maybe i should really pick up the phone and call MS...hmm...
sometimes_snoopy
maybe i should really pick up the phone and call MS...hmm...

To be honest if your polite, and you dont call them up loads of times, its not going to harm your application.
Callipygian
To be honest if your polite, and you dont call them up loads of times, its not going to harm your application.

Do they ask who you are? but i suppose they can track the number can't they?

Ok, i need to be brave... i'll bulk myself up on cashews tonight and if i call them tomorrow, i'll update you and everyone else in this thread! :biggrin:
sometimes_snoopy
Do they ask who you are? but i suppose they can track the number can't they?

Ok, i need to be brave... i'll bulk myself up on cashews tonight and if i call them tomorrow, i'll update you and everyone else in this thread! :biggrin:

Hmmm, im not sure, ive always just introduced myself when i call up.

Hello, i am ........ I applied for ........ i attended an assesment centre on the ..... of ...... would it be possible for you to give me an update on the status of my application
Reply 28
sometimes_snoopy
WOW! COOLEO!

Give em a call, Tel: +44 (0)1491 826262
playa
Give em a call, Tel: +44 (0)1491 826262

If you've got a number, why didn't you call them? :/
Called them, not at that number, didn't get through :frown: sad sad times...
Also, the woman was quite rude, and i don't even know I got the right department, because when she picked up she said GTI???- and she said she'll get someone???
Anyways, she was suprised that people haven't been notified for the AC already- so I'm pretty sure I didn't make the AC...
hmm :frown: sorry to hear that snoopy
Callipygian
hmm :frown: sorry to hear that snoopy

The worst thing is that they STILL haven't returned my call!
The calling thing is a complete flop!
sometimes_snoopy
The worst thing is that they STILL haven't returned my call!
The calling thing is a complete flop!

Hey all,

Finally got something out of them!

"An update. I spoke to Morgan Stanley and they are emailing students on Monday. Good luck."

This is from the organisers!
so fingers crossed people!
Reply 35
If this competition isn't based purely around tequila, STDs and family guy it is a complete waste of time.
Samoan
If this competition isn't based purely around tequila, STDs and family guy it is a complete waste of time.
SP > FG. But yeah :rofl:
For anyone that cares.

http://undergraduateoftheyear.com/winners2010

How much of a kissass do you have to be to win one of these anyway
Reply 38
The first year of the year award. Sounds like a load of bullocks
Only one Asian kid?! SEO will go ape-****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending