Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When you get REALLY drunk and some gal/guy takes advantage. What's the backlash?

Interested to know, as I'm being held ransom by some videos. Anyone else ever had these problems?

ReputationRep:
    Say you have a twin brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    When you get REALLY drunk and some gal/guy takes advantage. What's the backlash?

Interested to know, as I'm being held ransom by some videos. Anyone else ever had these problems?
    It could range from nothing but a bad hangover to public humiliation and no, I've never had such a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhokes)
    It could range from nothing but a bad hangover to public humiliation and no, I've never had such a problem.
    Never ever pulled a munter? Why do I think thats a lie.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, jesus, this sounds like the oh too familiar a less than good looking bird took advantage thread. Chances are she poured you drinks, 'have another', and you got raped for want of a better word . LMAO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    Oh, jesus, this sounds like the oh too familiar a less than good looking bird took advantage thread. Chances are she poured you drinks, 'have another', and you got raped for want of a better word . LMAO.
    We understand each other.

I quit alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    Never ever pulled a munter? Why do I think thats a lie.
    I don't pull girls that I'm not attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    We understand each other.

I quit alcohol.
    lies. you're just about old enough to drink. vodka shots are gonna miss you

ReputationRep:
    'I saw your nipples'

I still have no idea how, or when

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhokes)
    I don't pull girls that I'm not attracted to.
    when you are utterly plastered sometimes, what goes through your mind is:

God I need an interactive **** bank!

ReputationRep:
    It'll come up in every joke and banter,probably a week or two if you take it in good stead. Then it will be refered to if it's applicable in furture banter/jokes.

ReputationRep:
    Dude....videos? I never knew you got down with the funky stuff late at night :sexface:

Try coping with a pregnant girl who ends up dragging your ass to the jeremy kyle show, a few videos isn't the worst of consequences in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    Extra lolage if the video gets sent around. you'd be known as "the freshie who did the munter"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    Extra lolage if the video gets sent around. you'd be known as "the freshie who did the munter"
    hush, it was terrible. Walked up with all the drunken swagga in the universe, pulled two girls in, had them grind on me, pushed the fit one away and then proceeded to tongue AND dry hump the uggo. It's mortifying!

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    hush, it was terrible. Walked up with all the drunken swagga in the universe, pulled two girls in, had them grind on me, pushed the fit one away and then proceeded to tongue AND dry hump the uggo. It's mortifying!
    LOL- how could you! pushing the fit one away.
    know your limits son
    Even when im pretty gone, i know whats kinda fit and what isn't. fat legs dont turn to slim/curvy ones after a couple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    LOL- how could you! pushing the fit one away.
    know your limits son
    Even when im pretty gone, i know whats kinda fit and what isn't. fat legs dont turn to slim/curvy ones after a couple
    No, but you cease to care after a bottle of vodka.

ReputationRep:
    It's best to not react to it, accept that you've done it and move on, if anyone asks just admit it and say you were drunk and felt like you should be charitable. Don't make the situation worse by denying it, and the ripping will last for years if you show that it bothers you one bit, guys love being annoying to other guys and if they can see you flinch when they mention ugly girls they'll go for your jugular.

ReputationRep:
    Face the humiliation if anything
    Reminds me of video I just saw today, 2 teens from my old school in a sex vid, then their mum walks in and gets pissed off telling them she's going to flush down the toilet the Meow she found in the corridor.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.