Anybody going to the Humanities open day at Brighton? Watch

guitar_dude2004
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey just seeing if anybody is going to have a gander at the Humanities open day for people who've had offers? I'm going to check out Media and English again!
tinkx91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I havent even recieved an invite yet! Even though I have an offer.
I doubt I'll be going as I'm stuck at work that saturday, plus being from the North East it's a bit of a treck.

Ive heard there is one in the summer months, so if there is I'll be going to that one .

You should post about anything interesting you find out, or what you think of the campus - I think Falmer looks lovely.
guitar_dude2004
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by tinkx91)
I havent even recieved an invite yet! Even though I have an offer.
I doubt I'll be going as I'm stuck at work that saturday, plus being from the North East it's a bit of a treck.

Ive heard there is one in the summer months, so if there is I'll be going to that one .

You should post about anything interesting you find out, or what you think of the campus - I think Falmer looks lovely.
I will im from the midlands so its not as bad, plus i'd go even if i did have work! Brightons immmense! I think Falmer looks lovely too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Accounting, finance and economics + architecture and interiors + biology and ecology + biomedical sciences + business and management + chemistry + civil engineering + computing + construction and building + environment + geography + law + marketing + maths + pharmacy Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Feb '19
  • University of Brighton
    Education studies + literature, language and linguistics + health professions + psychology + social work + teacher training, PGCE and EYITT Postgraduate
    Tue, 12 Feb '19
  • University of Brighton
    Art and design + history of art and design + humanities + media + photography and sound + textiles Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.12%
Leave (427)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise