Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don't know where else to post this... want a tattoo in Edinburgh. watch

ReputationRep:
    Where are the best places? And how can I decide what I want?

ReputationRep:
    Do you have an aunt?
    Get her to do it, with a kitchen knife and one of those sharpie pens.

ReputationRep:
    You're hilarious, please carry on posting in every topic you see

ReputationRep:
    I know a place

ReputationRep:
    There's a place near the meadows (I think), like when you go down the lothian road way and it's called Red hot and blue tattoo or something? I know some folks that have got stuff done there.

ReputationRep:
    I got my first tattoo in Tribe in Edinburgh. They have 2 shops in Edinburgh, Tribe 1 and Tribe 3 (number 2 being in Glasgow) and I can't remember which it was. 1, I think? Either way I was happy with the results So I'd recommend them. Don't just go for the cheapest place. My friend who lives in Edinburgh went to some place who were cheaper than most of the other places she'd tried, so she went with them, and ended up with it getting done really poorly so nw she has to get it all gone over again. Remember it's on you forever so it's not worth compromising on.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.