Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone here own a morph suit? watch

ReputationRep:
    Got a fancy dress coming up and thinking of buying one.

This is the kind of thing I can get

http://www.morphsuits.co.uk/ProductD...ductCode=MORPH

but this one looks a bit nicer http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blue-Unisex-Ly...#ht_1111wt_941

however im worried the second one will be very hot and uncomfortable and the "4him4her" thing makes it seem its not so much for fancy dress.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably just the lighting, I bet they're similar coloured in real life. Get the one from the legit website. Are they one size Fitz Hall (fits all)?

ReputationRep:
    the second one is just gay.

ReputationRep:
    Spandex/Lycra: You can barely see out of.
    Morphsuits: You can see out of them *and* drink through them. They're made for the job.

The Zentai suit is completely wrong IMO. Looks more like some kind of sex play item.

To be honest though, Morphsuits are so passé...

ReputationRep:
    Morph Suits; the poor man's Gimp Suit.

ReputationRep:
    Kinky.

ReputationRep:
    Green man! Now I know where Charlie gets his suits from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    It's probably just the lighting, I bet they're similar coloured in real life. Get the one from the legit website. Are they one size Fitz Hall (fits all)?
    lol i think its one size fitz hall yeah. il go for the legit one. the other does look too kinky.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the morphsuits came in several sizes for different heights. I prefer the matt finish, rather than the shiny one.

All the blue makes me think of the Blue Man Group

ReputationRep:

Get one like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Murray Hewitt)
    Got a fancy dress coming up and thinking of buying one.

This is the kind of thing I can get

http://www.morphsuits.co.uk/ProductD...ductCode=MORPH

but this one looks a bit nicer http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blue-Unisex-Ly...#ht_1111wt_941

however im worried the second one will be very hot and uncomfortable and the "4him4her" thing makes it seem its not so much for fancy dress.
    You realise eveyone will be able to see your junk?

ReputationRep:
    My friend wore an orange and myself a blue morph suit to rebel bingo in london a couple of weeks ago.

They = Awesome and you wouldnt believe how many girls would try and grab areas and also (this is the weird part) try and kiss us. Not so good as the misssus was with us :s

- Deckie

oh yeah and its easy to smoke drink and see through them, although when you blow smoke out it looks like your whole face is smoking.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one disappointed that it wasn't a morph suit to reflect this little guy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deckie)
    My friend wore an orange and myself a blue morph suit to rebel bingo in london a couple of weeks ago.

They = Awesome and you wouldnt believe how many girls would try and grab areas and also (this is the weird part) try and kiss us. Not so good as the misssus was with us :s

- Deckie

oh yeah and its easy to smoke drink and see through them, although when you blow smoke out it looks like your whole face is smoking.
    do you think you will wear it again or is it more of a one off event?

Im also not sure whether to get green or blue. The fancy dress is blue theme but i think green looks better overall.

ReputationRep:
    i will wear it again. already wore it another 2 times.

I think any colour looks awesome but i heard that the darker the colour the easier it is to see during the day and vica verca.

They are very good fun, the only problem i have found so far is when one of my friends fell over and ripped the fingers, guess it was because he was drunk and fell over though not because of the quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deckie)
    i will wear it again. already wore it another 2 times.

I think any colour looks awesome but i heard that the darker the colour the easier it is to see during the day and vica verca.

They are very good fun, the only problem i have found so far is when one of my friends fell over and ripped the fingers, guess it was because he was drunk and fell over though not because of the quality.
    Do you just wear the suit on its own or do you have clothes with it? i cant see anywhere to keep a wallet and phone etc

ReputationRep:
    1 sec i will upload a photo of what we wore. tbh we were not gutsy enough to go all out....literally.

edit: sorry mate dont have any web space and i am too lazy to get some. basically we wore jeans and shoes and i wore shirt that spent most of night off. also had hats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)
    Am I the only one disappointed that it wasn't a morph suit to reflect this little guy
    Not the only one; was going to post the same. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    Not the only one; was going to post the same. :yep:
    I'm sure they are available from and reputable fancy dress shop!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.