Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just heard back from this today. Did anyone else enter any of the 8 catagories?

It's kind of funny how the computer science students are the only ones to get a course on social skills as the prize :p:

I think the civil engineering prize looks the best, basicaly a big holiday.

ReputationRep:
    Nooo... Business and Finance looks good (personalised week-long Company Insight Programme at their New York HQ, all expenses paid) or Law doesn't look too bad either because you get to go to Brussels. You can never go wrong with all expenses paid.

One of my lecturers distributed a link to this IIRC, but I haven't had a look at it...

ReputationRep:
    For the "first year" one you get to go to florida but its not as long as the austrailia trip for civEng

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callipygian)
    Just heard back from this today. Did anyone else enter any of the 8 catagories?

It's kind of funny how the computer science students are the only ones to get a course on social skills as the prize :p:

I think the civil engineering prize looks the best, basicaly a big holiday.
    Hi,
    I applied to the Morgan Stanley one, which did you apply for?
    Can't seem to find many people who's applied! I thought competition would be more fierce, the woman called me 3 times to complete the application because apparently, they didn't receive the amount of applications they were expecting, which is quite a shock, though don't think it would have any effect on my applications though, despite what she said, the questions needed alot of depth, though if i don't make it, the questions did spark an 'ambitious' idea for my dissertation topic next year- according to my tutor, so not time wasted i suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sometimes_snoopy)
    Hi,
    I applied to the Morgan Stanley one, which did you apply for?
    Can't seem to find many people who's applied! I thought competition would be more fierce, the woman called me 3 times to complete the application because apparently, they didn't receive the amount of applications they were expecting, which is quite a shock, though don't think it would have any effect on my applications though, despite what she said, the questions needed alot of depth, though if i don't make it, the questions did spark an 'ambitious' idea for my dissertation topic next year- according to my tutor, so not time wasted i suppose.
    I applied for the E+Y one, going to the AC on monday ^_^

ReputationRep:
    wow! Monday! that's so soon!!!
    GOOD LUCK! Are you excited?
    x

ReputationRep:
    Where's Geography?

What utter rubbish! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    wow! Monday! that's so soon!!!
    GOOD LUCK! Are you excited?
    x
    Yeah, kind of anoying though because i have another AC on tuesday

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    How was the assessment centre?
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    How was the assessment centre?
    x
    Yeah it was good, quite time constrained and quite intense, we only got 15 mins for lunch...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was good, quite time constrained and quite intense, we only got 15 mins for lunch...
    15 minutes for lunch? gosh are they in a rush- it takes me half an hour to eat a sandwich!!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.