The Student Room Group

Drop a subject at As?

i'm seriously thinking of dropping one subject at As and carrying on with the other four. cant see a point really why spend my time revising for a subject which i am 100% positive not taking any further.

is having a random As a big deal really?

my subjects are maths physics russian japanese and politics.

im taking russian A2 this year (fast track) , so it will be over with. and politics is what i want to drop now, at As.

i would rather concentrate on maths+ physics coz this is what im planning to do at uni, than spend my time revising for politics exam which is a bit of a waste really.

thoughts?
Boomka
i'm seriously thinking of dropping one subject at As and carrying on with the other four. cant see a point really why spend my time revising for a subject which i am 100% positive not taking any further.

is having a random As a big deal really?

my subjects are maths physics russian japanese and politics.

im taking russian A2 this year (fast track) , so it will be over with. and politics is what i want to drop now, at As.

i would rather concentrate on maths+ physics coz this is what im planning to do at uni, than spend my time revising for politics exam which is a bit of a waste really.

thoughts?

Drop it. You'll have more time to concentrate on the other ones, and it's more important to get good grades in the subjects that you will be taking further, instead of doing as many as you can. I'll be dropping physics at the end of the year, can't wait. :biggrin:

Latest