Turn on thread page Beta

If you found out a girl was flat chested would you not get turned on? watch

Say if you liked a girl and thought she looked okish physically and decided to have a relationship with her. Say you were having sex for the first time, you took her clothes off and found out she had a flat chest or very close to a flat chest like size AAA or whatever, if she had been wearing a padded bra all along, how dissapointed would you be? Would you not be turned on by her and find an excuse to end the relationship? Or would you not mind and get turned on simply because you had a naked female body? Or would you be glad that they are this tiny?

ReputationRep:
    Everybody has personal preference, but you don't want to be in a relationship with somebody who doesn't accept your body. Personally I wouldn't mind too much.

(Original post by matrix15)
    Everybody has personal preference, but you don't want to be in a relationship with somebody who doesn't accept your body. Personally I wouldn't mind too much.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an A cup, which is near enough flat chested. I used to be really bothered about it, now i'm not so much. People should accept you for who you are. If you have a well looked after body and a great personality, I don't see why it would be a turn off for any guy. Plus small breasts are kinda cute and they won't sag. It's all about the nipples anyway!!!

Oh and, I'm Bi so I can give some input here - No, I wouldn't be turned off, if i'm taking her clothes off in the first place it's for many more reasons than the look of her tits.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be an issue. In before if you've got that far, there's no turning back unless she has a 'member'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    Wouldn't be an issue. In before if you've got that far, there's no turning back unless she has a 'member'.
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Wouldnt bother me.

ReputationRep:
    Me neither.

my gf is sort of flat chested, she's not like you described and totally flat, but i think shes around an A cup. im not turned off by it at all really, its not just about the breasts. plus, like Jinxy said "It's all about the nipples anyway!!!"

ReputationRep:
    wudnt bother me in the slightest

ReputationRep:
    Girls with little tits usually have wonderful asses and legs. Its more than worth the sacrifice :yep:

ReputationRep:
    As long as the padded bra didn't contain those chicken fillets etc then it'd be fine. False advertising is definitly a no-no.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that important. If I liked you enough to be having sex in the first place, there was definitely more to it than breast size.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just an A cup and if a guy was put off me cause of it then it's his loss (: But wouldn't you be able to tell before they took off their clothes anyways? A padded bra doesn't make them look that much bigger. Unless they like stuffed loo roll down there as well or something haa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    As long as the padded bra didn't contain those chicken fillets etc then it'd be fine. False advertising is definitly a no-no.
    Padded bra is just as much false advertising as fillets?! Both promise something which the girl cant deliver.

OP; if im getting that far anyway then it wouldnt stop me, however im a boob guy and it might well stop me a second time getting so far. Depends if I liked you, as in liked your personality enough to possibly want a relationship, or whether it was just sex.

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine is flat chested and paranoid about this happening. Her answer = have sex with her top on, and bra on underneath - bizarre!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    Padded bra is just as much false advertising as fillets?! Both promise something which the girl cant deliver.

OP; if im getting that far anyway then it wouldnt stop me, however im a boob guy and it might well stop me a second time getting so far. Depends if I liked you, as in liked your personality enough to possibly want a relationship, or whether it was just sex.
    Not in my mind :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am going to tell girls a little something about guys and boobs: we don't care. yeah if a girl has a huge chest we might trip over our feet to talk to her but if a girl is cute and flat chested we are like whatever it's cute.

ReputationRep:
    it wouldn't bother me in the slightest, i'd be turned on simply because i'd be with her and i'd love her, size doesn't matter applies to girls in my book

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me. If I like the girl I like her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.