Turn on thread page Beta

If you found out a girl was flat chested would you not get turned on? watch

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me. Long as the rest of her body was to my liking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Say if you liked a girl and thought she looked okish physically and decided to have a relationship with her. Say you were having sex for the first time, you took her clothes off and found out she had a flat chest or very close to a flat chest like size AAA or whatever, if she had been wearing a padded bra all along, how dissapointed would you be? Would you not be turned on by her and find an excuse to end the relationship? Or would you not mind and get turned on simply because you had a naked female body? Or would you be glad that they are this tiny?
    Im not too fussed really as long as she has a big bootay to make up for it its all bless.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that would bother me is that she lied all along, with fake bras.

Other than that, no, I wouldn't really mind. Even if big tits are a plus

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.