Msc. Auto Loughborough or Bath? Watch

kidmeiney
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I've got offers for Automotive Engineering form both unis. But it is so difficult for me to decide which uni is better:confused: , cuz I heard both unis have excellent reputations and reviews. I really need some advices now.
Many Thanks!
Boggins
Report 8 years ago
Hiya, I have no idea about the course itself but I did my undergrad degree at Loughborough and loved it. Gorgeous campus [although engineering is at the far end, it's right next to the library and close to a bus stop for 2 different routes], loads of trees and short cuts for people on foot, plenty of car parks for those driving. I liked that campus felt separate from town so it had a nice community atmosphere, but was still only a 15 min walk from the town centre and a 20min walk from the train station.
I'd vote Loughborough, but I'm biased
lm_wfc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So you've already done a bachelors?
kidmeiney
(Original post by lm_wfc)
So you've already done a bachelors?
Yep~Actually I've been working as a software engineer for nearly 2 years.
kidmeiney
(Original post by Boggins)
Hiya, I have no idea about the course itself but I did my undergrad degree at Loughborough and loved it. Gorgeous campus [although engineering is at the far end, it's right next to the library and close to a bus stop for 2 different routes], loads of trees and short cuts for people on foot, plenty of car parks for those driving. I liked that campus felt separate from town so it had a nice community atmosphere, but was still only a 15 min walk from the town centre and a 20min walk from the train station.
I'd vote Loughborough, but I'm biased
Thank you for your reply and kind introduction, it's so useful. I'd perfer the campus full of green.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (146)
27.6%
No (383)
72.4%

Watched Threads