Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

hello.My name is nattele.I am really happy to have a joined TSR.
    Anyway i am a 4th year electrical enginnering student.However i always wanted to study medicine.I have applied so many times however always with a unfortunate reply.I just dont understand this selection process.I have also completed a biomedical enginnering degree however the selectio comitee still find me uncompetant to be a doctor.It is just so strange considering my first 2 years of biomedical enginneering i was in the same class as the medics.

i am just so infuraited and sometimes i feel that my dream will never actually be a reality.

did anyone experience the same problem.Please i will love to hear from you .maybe we will be able to rectify this problem.

kind regards.

:wavey: Welcome to TSR. Happy posting

tell us a bit more about your application and we maybe able to help:

grades: GCSEs, Alevels and Degree.
    Work experiance: voluntary and paid
    extra curricular: sports, hobbies, anything not medical related.
    admissions tests score: UKCAT, GAMSAT, BMAT.
    what schools you tried: did you get an interview?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.