Turn on thread page Beta

Moving on from my ex watch

Announcements

Hey guys and girls

Well basically my problem is ive just with up with my gf last night and well i want to know a good way to get her out of my mind...its doing my head in i just wanna move on!!

She was a total nightmare to be with among other things so thats the reason ive called it a day with her....

So people some good serious replys will be good

Post anon as i know some of her mates use this place

ReputationRep:
    in the short term just get on with things theres not much you can do.

ReputationRep:
    redound

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey guys and girls

Well basically my problem is ive just with up with my gf last night and well i want to know a good way to get her out of my mind...its doing my head in i just wanna move on!!

She was a total nightmare to be with among other things so thats the reason ive called it a day with her....

So people some good serious replys will be good

Post anon as i know some of her mates use this place
    It's hard to ever move on from someone until you find someone else, so that's the only way really. I've always found making sure you use the new free time to do stuff with mates rather than be alone keeps you occupied and not dwelling on the past.

ReputationRep:
    'Do your head in' more.

hmm ok college will occupy me i think

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.