Turn on thread page Beta

:( Don't know what to do...? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    yes :cry:
    Aww the little emoticon is so cute! I'm sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was very upset at the time, didn't know what i was doing, the other guy took advantage of this, although i let it happen...

Yeah, you were upset so you made out with some random guy.

Makes perfect sense. In retard land.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    :five: this exactly. Don't know why everyone makes such a fuss about your first love tbh!
    I understand obviously there are exceptions though! But I think alot of the time people lie about them and say that they were their first love because it makes a nice story to tell the grandchildren.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennn*)
    I understand obviously there are exceptions though! But I think alot of the time people lie about them and say that they were their first love because it makes a nice story to tell the grandchildren.
    your boyf will not be happy with your profile pic :spank:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    your boyf will not be happy with your profile pic :spank:
    my boyf has no problem with my profile pic

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him how you feel. He would appreciate it that you are still crazy about him and are still sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Try telling him how you feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete please, he sometimes used TSR and mainy of his friends...

Long story short: Boyfriend of two years, totally in love with one another, went through a rough patch, decided to go on a break, I then kissed another guy (yes stupid I know, but i was really upset) I then told my boyfriend about this and he said i'd ruined everything between us...
    Its been two months now, i just can't seem to get over him, i've tried seeing other people, spending lots more time with friends, generally keeping myself busy... but i just can't seem to move on.
    He was my first love, do you ever get over them?
    I think about him all the time, dream about him when i sleep, and when i see him i just want to blurt out how i really feel, i don't know what to do..

Should i tell him how i feel? or just forget about it?

I'm very confused, thanks TSR
    :hugs: 2 Years is a long time to be with someone - I can understand why you're finding it so hard, I can also understand why it upset him so much.

I think you should at least try and talk to him and tell him how you feel hopefully you can both salvage something good from the mess and start again.

You owe to yourself, him and your relationship to at least try!

I hope it goes well!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.