iPhone email problem Watch

woofums
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi

I went to check my email last night and the whole layout had changed, i also couldnt skip between emails or skip to other email accounts. I thought i'd just leave it and see if it repaired itself, it didnt. I have push notifications saying i have 8 emails but can't read them off my phone. Ive tried deactivating the sepearate accounts and that didnt work.

Heres some screen shots which show it better. Ive never had this problem before

shows 8 emails to read

this is all i can see when i click emails though

Any help id really appreciate it
didgeridoo12uk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
can you plug it into your computer and restore it to a backup? or failing that just completely set it back to factory settings, and then sync all your contacts/music etc back onto it
Rainbowl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im not sure what wrong with yourz but my iphone email works perfectly.try to restore the phone to how it was
woofums
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I synced it and still no working email. Ive also tried canceeling the email accounts. its very frustrating because i dont want to restore it just for my email :sad:
Tom.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hiii woofums!!!

First of all, try deleting your accounts then adding them back again. That seems to work. Another option is to do a hard reset and start over. Hold down the home and the sleep/wake button until the Apple logo appears (ignore the red slider which appears before the Apple). The phone will now reboot itself, basically resetting the software. This solves most glitches.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (51)
26.84%
No (139)
73.16%

Watched Threads