The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
how much did she get?
Reply 41
danny111
if you work part time as a high end call girl then yes.

other wise 6k for an hours work is a pretty darn good rate.

I worked part-time for a year, 20 hours a week, and managed to raise that amount without resorting to prostitution.
Reply 42
Were a few instances on Ebay too..

Not sure about the sums - they should be paying me!
The one it goes on about at the bottom being offered 1.5mil$.. im not being funny, but i dont think id give damn about my integrity!
Reply 44
maybe no one will do it with her.. instead sympathize her and sponsor her education.. since she's soo dedicated that she'd sell her virginity for it....
Reply 45
Woah that is ridiculous. Does she really need money that much and is there anyother way she could have made money?
Reply 46
A reporter from Sunday Life, a tabloid newspaper, went undercover to respond to the advert, posing as a wealthy businessman.

Yeah...sure he did.

:facepalm2:
Reply 47
A reporter from Sunday Life, a tabloid newspaper, went undercover to respond to the advert, posing as a wealthy businessman.

Yeah...sure he did.

That'd be some expenses claim.
She's willing to provide a service for a price, people are willing to pay that price.
I don't care.
I'm utterly impressed - it seems like nowadays you can sell almost everything... But I am also quite disappointed by the fact that some people here treat this girl with a condescending attitude. Sorry, but only an absolute hypocrite is capable of such pettiness as being shocked by her decision. People are capable to do more unethical things if they need money.
Reply 50
x_LiNk_x
I worked part-time for a year, 20 hours a week, and managed to raise that amount without resorting to prostitution.

whats wrong with prosititution? i dont intend to visit one in the near future, but why should we judge others (on becoming and using one).
It says at the bottom that someone turned down $1.5 million dollars for health bills for it! :zomg:

I mean, it's not something I would choose to do, but that's a lot of money...
I never understand why men pay for this sort of thing, when they can get a regular prostitute for much cheaper, or simply stick to a one night stand.
Reply 53
x_LiNk_x
Disgrace.

Sell your integrity for £6,000? Surely it's better to work part-time for a year?

But there have been people who have sold their virginity for 3 million. I have to admit that when it gets into the millions I'm not going to dismiss it without a thought :o: :o:
Reply 54
Well the first thought in mind was "Sure for education! :rolleyes:"
It would believe it more horny and selling body for pleasure and money to buy more pot because she just ran out of her pocket money and she was probably high at the moment she posted the request. She was probably reported and formed this excuse.

And if she was really doing what she did, then she's a whore. There are many teenagers in her situation and worst and not many will be willing to sell their body for money. Most take a year or two out and find a job or take some loan or another or who know benefits (?).
Reply 55
danny111
whats wrong with prosititution? i dont intend to visit one in the near future, but why should we judge others (on becoming and using one).

What's right with it?

You don't have any obligations with losing your integrity and respect? Not to mention the plethora of sexually transmitted diseases being passed on through the process.

In my opinion, there are better, more dignified ways to make a living.
dmae
Can males do that? :sexface:

I immediately asked myself the same question :P
x_LiNk_x

So you worked for 1000 hours for the same amount she would get for 1.
I just don't see why someone wouldn't do it.
Reply 58
WTF?? School is free in Northern Ireland! She can get EMA, a part time job in primark if she is really that desperate or poor.
Reply 59
domino0806
So you worked for 1000 hours for the same amount she would get for 1.
I just don't see why someone wouldn't do it.

Inevitably you will take that view as a male, though.

I think it's more favourable to work the 1,000 hours then to tell your parents you are making money through deriding yourself through prostitution.

Latest