Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    At 16!!
    Any thoughts??

P.S. If it's in the wrong subforum, please do move it (mods).
    it's wrong at any age!

ReputationRep:
    It's wrong, and sad that she felt that she had to do this to get the money for her education....

ReputationRep:
    i bet her fannys not even worth 6000 quid, silly ho'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chica_chica)
    Is that even legal in the United Kingdom?
    Pues, estás autorizado tener relaciones sexuales cuando tienes dieciséis años, pero, aunque es permitido, la práctica no es consideraba aceptable en la sociedad.

ReputationRep:
    urgh

sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    That's bad. She's too young to make that kind of decision. I'm pretty sure prostitution is illegal if you're under 18 (and no before someone says it's illegal for over 18s too, actually it isn't) - and this is clearly prostitution. If she were 25 or something and had been desperately trying to lose it to anyone I could understand that she'd want to make some cash out of it, but not at 16.
    Prostitution isn't illegal for over 18s in the United Kingdom? Ehm... what?

ReputationRep:
    I've read about a lot of people that have sold their virginity, to pay for their education.

16 is too young imo,
    but if someone is twenty and willing then I guess it's killing two birds with one stone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    i bet her fannys not even worth 6000 quid, silly ho'
    Jealous?

ReputationRep:
    UGH Why are people still doing this?! It's just getting old now, it's the sort of thing someone should do once so we can all go 'WOW!' and then NO MORE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevin_123)
    Jealous?
    yes, i wish i thought of it first

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    yes, i wish i thought of it first

:rolleyes:
    How does it affect YOU if SHE sells her virginity? Maybe you wish you were hot enough to be able to do it yourself? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    UGH Why are people still doing this?! It's just getting old now, it's the sort of thing someone should do once so we can all go 'WOW!' and then NO MORE.
    It's a pretty good way to make money in a short amount of time. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    How does it affect YOU if SHE sells her virginity? Maybe you wish you were hot enough to be able to do it yourself? :p:
    maybs

ReputationRep:
    Prostitution isn't illegal for over 18s in the United Kingdom? Ehm... what?

..... simply put. its not!

Anyway, wealthy business man, wants a bit of fun... yeah why not.... aside from the obvious legal issues. Take her to spain and your ok though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    ..... simply put. its not!

Anyway, wealthy business man, wants a bit of fun... yeah why not.... aside from the obvious legal issues. Take her to spain and your ok though.
    I dont get it. Ist obviously isn't legal, so why are you saying it is?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anything is wrong with it, things could be worse.

ReputationRep:
    I dont get it. Ist obviously isn't legal, so why are you saying it is?
    You're not listening. It IS legal to sell sex over the age of 18. Soliciting sex (ie advertising) sex is illegal, kerbcrawling is illegal, the act of paying for/selling sex is not. So you could offer your mate £100 for sex and that would be an entirely legal transaction, upholdable in courts of law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    You're not listening. It IS legal to sell sex over the age of 18. Soliciting sex (ie advertising) sex is illegal, kerbcrawling is illegal, the act of paying for/selling sex is not. So you could offer your mate £100 for sex and that would be an entirely legal transaction, upholdable in courts of law.
    Really? So where does the line for "advertising" go? If I went around town asking random people if they want to pay me to have sex with them, would that be illegal? (Not that I'm planning to do that)

ReputationRep:
    Prostitution is illegal under 18!!

What she's doing is prostitution right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    Can males do that? :sexface:
    I'll give you a mars bar. Deal?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.