Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Teenager tries to sell her virginity to fund education watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_LiNk_x)
    What's right with it?

You don't have any obligations with losing your integrity and respect? Not to mention the plethora of sexually transmitted diseases being passed on through the process.

In my opinion, there are better, more dignified ways to make a living.
    I have a feeling that STDs are more prevalent through one night stands and people who can't be bothered to stick with one person. That's why many people believe that sex should only take place within marriage. Not that I do, but you might. Not everyone believes in sex should be only for a long term partner and possibly within marriage. I do find it slightly ironic that someone sells their body for sex and there's a big reaction to it. Yet when someone mentions the idea of having **** buddies nobody ever plays up how sex is supposed to be special, for long term partners and all that jazz.

As for legimitacy, that's subjective isn't it? I find obstetricians more morally corrupt than a woman selling her body for sex.

ReputationRep:
    That's wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    Por supuesto!

... pues, fui referir a la práctica de tener relaciones sexuales a una edad temprana.
    I think you meant to say:

estaba referiendo a/ estaba haciendo referencia a la práctica de...

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE
    A teenager who says she auctioned her virginity online for £24,000 to raise tuition money did not break any laws but it might be risky for her to follow through on the deal, according to police.
    Continuation

ReputationRep:
    what is the world coming to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha5692)
    I think you meant to say:

estaba referiendo a/ estaba haciendo referencia a la práctica de...
    Yes, I did indeed! I tried to edit the post immediately after I realised but it wouldn't let me so I just left it as it is.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I did indeed! I tried to edit the post immediately after I realised but it wouldn't let me so I just left it as it is.
    LOL! It's alright... I know how it is!
    I am an extreme lover of spanish!

ReputationRep:
    Por supuesto!

... pues, fui referir a la práctica de tener relaciones sexuales a una edad temprana.
    Are you a Spanish speaker or did you use Google languages?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chica_chica)
    Are you a Spanish speaker or did you use Google languages?
    I'm doing Spanish A-level and tried my best to use as few words as possible (to avoid mistakes) whilst getting the message across in the post.

ReputationRep:
    tbh it's quite a good and clever idea

they earn a lot. one girl from eastern europe did this to fund her studies too and she sold her virginity for like £100,000

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Spanish A-level and tried my best to use as few words as possible (to avoid mistakes) whilst getting the message across in the post.
    Well I am impressed
    Good luck with that. Even though I am not sure what "a-levels" are as such.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chica_chica)
    Well I am impressed
    Good luck with that. Even though I am not sure what "a-levels" are as such.
    Well, I am 17 years old so it would be comparable to the exams that a person of the same age would sit in Argentina - or at least I think so.

ReputationRep:
    Fair play to her, what does it even matter in the grand scheme of things?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.