The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hm yes, sorry to bump your thread, for the pass few days i have been having similar. It hurts when I excrete (ugh i hate saying this), and then when I wipe there is bright red blood, small amounts, but I am too scared to go see the doctor, let alone i dont have time to :s-smilie:..
It's not a regular thing though, it's the first time I've seen it.
Like I said I didn't see quite so much in my excrement, but there was some when wiping.

I haven't been again, I think if it happens again then I might go see a doc.
I doubt it's anything serious, just got me worried that's all.
HumorousGent.
that must be bloody **** for you.

Going to the doctors might be like getting blood out of a brown stone.

xelarose
Why are so many people on here so intent on scaring him? Invaded by cancer my arse!

Go to the docs and they'll be able to tell you more, if its more redder blood sounds like piles to me. Either way, if you get it sorted quick you can get it treated quick which means no more worry :smile:

But please, dont listen to these fearmongering people! It will only make you more stressed which will affect your body!

"Invaded by cancer my arse" - I didnt even recognise the pun then! :p:

Your pun is commendable!
thunder_chunky
Going to the doctors might be like getting blood out of a brown stone.

Not helpful at all :mad: :mad:
Anonymous
Not helpful at all :mad: :mad:

My heart bleeds, a bit like the OP's arse I guess.
thunder_chunky

Still not helpful!
Anonymous
Still not helpful!

Still not caring.
Ive got/had something similar, i had spot or cut around that area and when i went to the toilet it just 're-opened' and blead slightly. I didn't go to the doctors i just left it. Propably because i was embaresed about it
thunder_chunky

heh heh...:biggrin:

On a serious note, the way you say "blood on the paper" makes me think haemorrhoids. Definetely see a doctor. It's unlikely this could be cancer because it's only happened once and you dont seem to have any other complaints! Most likely haemorrhoids, but go to the doc's just incase.

Latest