Turn on thread page Beta

The "I have the best boyfriend/girlfriend in the world" thread. watch

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as it's coming up to valentines day in under two weeks, I thought I'd make a thread so people can share stories of their other halves [:

I personally have been with my boyfriend for just over two months, I met him when I was 12 (I'm now 18). When I was 12, he was 16 so not much could happen way back in 2005.
    He left my secondary school and went to sixth form, and I didn't see him for about 4 years, then I found him on Facebook, and it just went from there

That's mine anyway, what about yours?

Jess xx

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha, mine's pretty screwed up, but he's the best boyfriend in the world:

We were both hammered on Halloween and he was visiting his friend at uni. I had just been told by a guy I like that he just wasn't into me. I forced them to walk me home, and we had (what I thought) was a one night stand.

We started texting the whole week, and I was horrendously ill (to the point where I thought I had meningitis), but he still drove 2 1/2 hours to come and see me the weekend after. It's only been 3 months, but its been the best 3 months ever (and I've been in 2 long term relationships before).

ReputationRep:
    hmm i seen this trashy title on facebook before from couples who joined it ....

needless to say there not together no more

happy valentines all.

ReputationRep:
    My hand is always with me. I love her.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone can't have the best gf/bf in the world..

ReputationRep:
    Urrrghh. Teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    My hand is always with me. I love her.
    Mrs. Palm and her five lovely daughters, eh?

ReputationRep:
    I have the best, I win.

10 points for me

ReputationRep:
    I'm the world's best missus according to a mug I have. The mug never lies.

Back on topic: I'm single and have never been happier, I don't really see the hype with Valentine's day anyway. It shouldn't be all about the presents and such; if you love someone you should make the effort all year, not just on that one day.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, people are really sinister. How about a "I've got the worst friend ever"...

My friend is a complete *******, no matter what I do, he'll do something to annoy me. My first boyfriend, he chose to not tell me that he was cheating on me, my second boyfriend, he hated him and told me I should bring him out to meet them all more, my third (and current) boyfriend, I brought out and he just ignored him. He hates all my boyfriends, and now I hate him.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, is this the thread for raging homosexuals?

I'll leave you all to it, then.

ReputationRep:
    such a cheerful thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    such a cheerful thread.
    It was meant to be ! [:
    Although the folks on TSR never fail to amuse me

ReputationRep:
    They're only perfect until they're not. And no one is perfect forever, unless they are excellent at covering up.

ReputationRep:
    oh god.
    I can tell you all now that you don't have the best bf/gf in the world.

ReputationRep:
    http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/y...ter4097467.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Oh Gessssh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >RazorImages<)
    Seeing as it's coming up to valentines day in under two weeks, I thought I'd make a thread so people can share stories of their other halves [:

I personally have been with my boyfriend for just over two months, I met him when I was 12 (I'm now 18). When I was 12, he was 16 so not much could happen way back in 2005.
    He left my secondary school and went to sixth form, and I didn't see him for about 4 years, then I found him on Facebook, and it just went from there

That's mine anyway, what about yours?

Jess xx
    2 Months and you're making this thread? :confused:

Its nice that your having a nice time, but still..
    Anyways happy Valentine

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a Girlfriend, hahahahahahaaa !!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about best, but I've had some of the worst!! Happily single now though - thankfully I won't be wasting Valentine's Day on that [BLANK] - instead I can celebrate Bonfire Night early by burning her JLS t-shirt :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.