Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The "I have the best boyfriend/girlfriend in the world" thread. watch

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as it's coming up to valentines day in under two weeks, I thought I'd make a thread so people can share stories of their other halves [:

I personally have been with my boyfriend for just over two months, I met him when I was 12 (I'm now 18). When I was 12, he was 16 so not much could happen way back in 2005.
    He left my secondary school and went to sixth form, and I didn't see him for about 4 years, then I found him on Facebook, and it just went from there

That's mine anyway, what about yours?

Jess xx

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha, mine's pretty screwed up, but he's the best boyfriend in the world:

We were both hammered on Halloween and he was visiting his friend at uni. I had just been told by a guy I like that he just wasn't into me. I forced them to walk me home, and we had (what I thought) was a one night stand.

We started texting the whole week, and I was horrendously ill (to the point where I thought I had meningitis), but he still drove 2 1/2 hours to come and see me the weekend after. It's only been 3 months, but its been the best 3 months ever (and I've been in 2 long term relationships before).

ReputationRep:
    hmm i seen this trashy title on facebook before from couples who joined it ....

needless to say there not together no more

happy valentines all.

ReputationRep:
    My hand is always with me. I love her.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone can't have the best gf/bf in the world..

ReputationRep:
    Urrrghh. Teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    My hand is always with me. I love her.
    Mrs. Palm and her five lovely daughters, eh?

ReputationRep:
    I have the best, I win.

10 points for me

ReputationRep:
    I'm the world's best missus according to a mug I have. The mug never lies.

Back on topic: I'm single and have never been happier, I don't really see the hype with Valentine's day anyway. It shouldn't be all about the presents and such; if you love someone you should make the effort all year, not just on that one day.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, people are really sinister. How about a "I've got the worst friend ever"...

My friend is a complete *******, no matter what I do, he'll do something to annoy me. My first boyfriend, he chose to not tell me that he was cheating on me, my second boyfriend, he hated him and told me I should bring him out to meet them all more, my third (and current) boyfriend, I brought out and he just ignored him. He hates all my boyfriends, and now I hate him.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, is this the thread for raging homosexuals?

I'll leave you all to it, then.

ReputationRep:
    such a cheerful thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    such a cheerful thread.
    It was meant to be ! [:
    Although the folks on TSR never fail to amuse me

ReputationRep:
    They're only perfect until they're not. And no one is perfect forever, unless they are excellent at covering up.

ReputationRep:
    oh god.
    I can tell you all now that you don't have the best bf/gf in the world.

ReputationRep:
    http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/y...ter4097467.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Oh Gessssh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >RazorImages<)
    Seeing as it's coming up to valentines day in under two weeks, I thought I'd make a thread so people can share stories of their other halves [:

I personally have been with my boyfriend for just over two months, I met him when I was 12 (I'm now 18). When I was 12, he was 16 so not much could happen way back in 2005.
    He left my secondary school and went to sixth form, and I didn't see him for about 4 years, then I found him on Facebook, and it just went from there

That's mine anyway, what about yours?

Jess xx
    2 Months and you're making this thread? :confused:

Its nice that your having a nice time, but still..
    Anyways happy Valentine

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a Girlfriend, hahahahahahaaa !!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about best, but I've had some of the worst!! Happily single now though - thankfully I won't be wasting Valentine's Day on that [BLANK] - instead I can celebrate Bonfire Night early by burning her JLS t-shirt :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.