Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Idiot kids who over-idolize their girlfriends / boyfriends... watch

(Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    They clog up my facebook with emo hearts and cliches (Other couples writing to each other I mean)

As has been said; true but harsh.
    I agree. It's all very well to be growing up with hormones coursing through you, but letting everyone know about it (in such a cliched fashion, that is) is a wee bit sad.
    • PS Reviewer

PS Reviewer
    Most warning points I have ever seen.

I get the feeling that you described when I'm apart from my gf for a while.

Otherwise it's rather her who says "you are my everything etc...".

(Original post by Areyoukidding?)
    You'll often hear them saying some mindblowing idiot **** like "MY BOYFRIEND IS LIKE A PART OF MY SOUL!!! I'D DIE WITHOUT HIM!!!" and then even stuff along the lines of "MY PARENTS KNOW NOT TO MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM AND MY LOVE, BECAUSE THEY'D LOSE!!"

Hey, retards. Here's the scoop: Your boyfriend / girlfriend probably doesn't give half as much of a **** about you as you claim to about them. You've watched too many sickly-sweet little High School rom coms in your time, and you now believe that you're part of something deep and moving at the ripe old age of 18. Realistically you'll probably be broken up within the year and your precious "soul's desire" will be plowing or getting plowed by someone else.

No one wants to hear how "wildly in love" you think you are. So blow it out your ass.
    AHAHAHAHA, post of the year so far :rofl: :rofl2:

What I really want to know is what did he do to rack up 32 warning points in less than 24 hours????????????
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.