Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Some girls are just headcases lol Watch

ReputationRep:
    Whats the point in saying to a guy you like them one minute? then blocking them on msn the next...When you text them politely asking if theres a reason they blocked you, apparently you're a idiot for asking lol?

ReputationRep:
    Girls live in a fantasy world where they constantly contradict themselves and never make any sense, but expect you to be completely clued in to every irrational thing they do.

ReputationRep:
    yeah some girls are craaaaazy!

ReputationRep:
    It was an average girl's behaviour... get used to it or die tryin'

ReputationRep:
    cor, you should call the authorities and get 'er sectioned!
    she's a danger to society.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: Thats odd :erm:

ReputationRep:
    We are all mental 3 out of 4 weeks of every month. On the remaining week, we are complete wrecks who require chocolate and attention so we don't kill you.

I apologise on behalf of everything with a vagina that we are all irrational and make no sense whatsoever

ReputationRep:
    From having this discussion with my girlfriend numerous times we have come to the conclusion that guys are supposed to know what a girl is thinking, even if she doesnt. If you have to ask what's wrong then you don't know what she is thinking and therefore don't care about her.

Mental mental logic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    We are all mental 3 out of 4 weeks of every month. On the remaining week, we are complete wrecks who require chocolate and attention so we don't kill you.

I apologise on behalf of everything with a vagina that we are all irrational and make no sense whatsoever
    Im not sure if that was a genuine joke or you being sarcastic lol

So i should point out this is not aimed at all girls :p:

ReputationRep:
    All girls are crazy, just some more so than others....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNBStyle)

Well it should be. Get more decisive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinshed)
    yeah some girls are craaaaazy!
    Mooomin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNBStyle)

I know xD

It was kind of half jokey and half sarcasticy

I should try and make my posts more clear :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)

hehe:yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's because they have tiny brains...like chicken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Areyoukidding?)
    Girls live in a fantasy world where they constantly contradict themselves and never make any sense, but expect you to be completely clued in to every irrational thing they do.
    bingo

ReputationRep:
    Just childish. Don't waste your time on that sort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Areyoukidding?)
    Never seen a more accurate statement on the internet.

(See Chris Rock in this video when he talks about women and arguing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNzKN2EeA4s )

ReputationRep:
    ooppppsss our bad !

ReputationRep:
    Be a man, i really do genuinely believe that all problems with women on the guy's part is not being strong and standing firm in his own integrity. Charm and confidence, never take her ******** unless she is in pain, you're better than that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.