Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied through UCAS for TVU Thames Valley, Bournemouth and Northampton these three aswell as new bucks university which was a waste as they no longer do the course.

Il be honest my may concern is the social side of the uni and what the girls are like i want to know what uni has the best nightlife?? I can study anywhere aslong as having fun.

I originally was hooked on Thames Valley I went there i liked the uni and course but am not sure about the nighlife in ealing. Obviously it will be in London so will be loads there but im not sure I will like it I want the proper uni lifestyle i went to nottinghams carnage event sunday night and this was awesome and the uni looked great.

Bournemouth offer the same course and heard its pretty good there? Been to a mates at Northhampton and that wasnt great there.

ReputationRep:
    Bournemouth is really good
    Only real downside is the taxis are very expensive, but the clubs are awesome, particularly Sound Circus xD - was there just last thursday.

Another possibility is that its about an hour or so drive/train from Southampton, with cheap and fairly late (like 1-2am) trains back, especially if you book in advance, which has even better nightlife in most people's opinion (i disagree though, i prefer Bmth).

ReputationRep:
    I am at TVU at the moment.
    Brilliant chick to **** ratio! Nightlife in Ealing is pretty crap though to be honest.

The SU needs to sort itself out a bit, not really their fault as the university barely put any money towards nights.

Karma nightclub in Ealing has a student night every tuesday (themed). Usually quite good.

There is a bus once a month that goes to and from Fabric in central.

**** loads of partys in halls, they are massive halls so there is something on pretty much every night!

Need any other info about TVU PM me!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Bournemouth. Offers the whole package: FABBBB nightlife & fantastic university

ReputationRep:
    I dont no about the rest but iv heard Brighton is good. Iv stayed at my friends University in Northampton and we have been out and it was ****

ReputationRep:
    I dunno about the uni here but i'm from Northampton and the place is just dire. Avoid at all costs, hence me heading to aberystwyth in september!

ReputationRep:
    aberystwyth youre ****ing mad u mincer

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.