Turn on thread page Beta

We met at the began of the uni year because we were in the same class and I remember the first time I sat down he just sat and stared at me like O.O It made me a bit uncomfortable and I thought he was a bit strange. He also didn't talk much but once the class started really discussing topics, he really opened up, and I realised how much I actually liked him. He was very honest and had so many interesting things to say. Then, because we have mutual friends, I found out mroe about him then and realised how much we have in common, to what we like, to our backgrounds growing up etc, it;s actually a bit bizarre. A few times I'd catch him looking at me and smiling in this...concerned/confused looking way? It didn't really make sense. I'd catch him looking but his head would snap the other way when I looked back...

Anyway I ended up not seeing/speaking to him in about 2 or so months. I eventually decided to add him on Facebook, and he accepted but that was it. Then last week I finally saw him again. I was with my friend ( who happens to be just about the hottest guy taking the subject, though I'm not attracted to him any further than looks), and he turned around, knowing full well I was sitting behind him, then pretended to be looking at someone behind me, it was ridiculous! At the end of the class, I tried to speak to him but he just kind of smiled, and murmured a few unintelligble words, and I walked off feeling like a right fool! But when I looked back he was watching me! And btw, he is also friends with my 'hot' friend, yet ignored him too.

It's awful...I sat in that class looking at him, and I just had this strange thought about how beautiful he was...and I wasn;t having any weird sexual fantasies or anything but just things like I wanted to take his hands and gently kiss them and had a general feeling that I wanted to look after him :confused: Oh I dunno, please help me figure this out :woo:

ReputationRep:
    He's probably just a shy guy. Attempt to chat to him again, maybe relate it to the course you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    Take him by the hand and throw him into your bed.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were explaining the plot of 'Twilight'.

The reason why he won't talk to you, is because you both have lost contact with eachother over a period of time. Striking up a conversation has probably become quite akward, espescially since he has been giving you a lot of odd looks.

ReputationRep:
    He's probably thinking about how to strike up a conversation himself, honestly, just start chatting to him again in a friendly way, and once you're talking again, take it from there.

ReputationRep:
    You're over-complicating it tbh. Maybe he felt awkward seeing you with this guy, or perhaps it was just your imagination? I agree w/ what the above person said about starting talking again and build up from there.

ReputationRep:
    He's secretly a vampire... And he's polite enough to try and resist your blood...

But seriously... He's probably just shy and tbh you seem to be looking too much into it... Maybe try talking to him when you're in a group situation? It might be less awkward .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.