Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just got an offer and was wondering if anyone here goes to Goldsmiths to study art history. Do you like the university and studying there???

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    I also have an offer for the history of art course at goldsmiths but at the moment I`m still waiting for the courtaulds decision... Im quite nervous :woo:

ReputationRep:
    The art history here is not the art history you'll be used to. There's no endlessly listing through art movements or periods - in your first term you read more continental philosophy and psychology than anything else. They like to be different, do goldsmiths.

ReputationRep:
    hello! i'm applying to goldsmiths for history of art this year and i was wondering what sort of grades you got? because i don't have a clue what chance i have of getting in!

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sea16)
    hello! I'm applying to goldsmiths for history of art this year and i was wondering what sort of grades you got? because i don't have a clue what chance i have of getting in!

thanks
    ABB is the usual offer I believe.

I remember when I applied to uni the first time around and used Goldsmiths as a filler choice. Back then (2007) they only wanted BBC. LOL. Oh how the world has changed.

Good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 27, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.