Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend doesn't want a threesome and I'm bored of our sex life watch

(Original post by Blue Rose Bowl)
    From my experience , my mates and my co workers women are disgustingly lazy in the bedroom and yet they still have the nerve to judge a mans performance.
    Very true. For me & my fellow we try to be half and half, i actually enjoy being on top about the same, if not more than my guy being on top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years now. I adore him and I love to be with him, but our sex life is nowadays boring and predictable.

A week ago, I asked my boyfriend if he'd be up for a threesome to spice up our relationship. I even told him I knew a girl that would love to help out. He looked at me like I was a freak and told me there was no way he'd have a threesome with me and another girl.

We haven't had sex since that night and he's been avoiding the subject ever since. The sad truth? I can't be with a guy who doesn't satisfy me in bed. I think it's fundamental for any healthy relationship.

I know this will help us move forward. How can I convince him to do it??
    Have a threesome, but with me and the other girl.

ReputationRep:
    i agree with everyone else, you should try to do something together!! i've been with my bf for 3 years as well. Our sex life is almost inexistant but its not that we don't want to, its just that circumstance means we never get chance. when we do its amazing so maybe you need to have it less to appreciate it more!! good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Very true. For me & my fellow we try to be half and half, i actually enjoy being on top about the same, if not more than my guy being on top.
    You are 1 in a million.:dancing:

(Original post by Blue Rose Bowl)
    You are 1 in a million.:dancing:
    I only seem to climax when I'm in control, I don't mind one bit, and neither does my fellow :]

It's like anything though, I don't like him paying for me, as I feel guilty. And I wouldn't hold him sorely responsible for my sexual enjoyment either, for the same reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    not every bloke wants that lol
    Most do. Damn what bloke hasn't fantasized about it?

ReputationRep:
    Instead of the threesome thing, if he's not into it, try being more spontaneous and switch things up. Have sex in different places/positions than you normally do. Its normal to get bored of sex with someone after 3 years but you just have to get the desire/enthusiasm back. Does he want to spice things up or is he happy with how it is? If he isnt willing to make you satisfied again then maybe he's not right for you anymore, as you say sex is important to you.

I only seem to climax when I'm in control, I don't mind one bit, and neither does my fellow :]

It's like anything though, I don't like him paying for me, as I feel guilty. And I wouldn't hold him sorely responsible for my sexual enjoyment either, for the same reason.
    Oh please! *snort*

So, if you know that you have to be in control to climax and your boyfriend doesn't let you do it (for whatever reason) you wouldn't hold him responsible for your sexual enjoyment???

The difference between you and me is that your boyfriend seems to understand what it takes to make you happy.

I'm very active in bed, so the problem does not come from me being passive.

And what on Earth has happened with the 'ladies first' rule??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, what he said.

Guys, to take what has been said in the last posts, if you were in my boyfriend's position, would you consider this 'cheating'?
    TSR is very far from the general people. I can tell you TSR is a place where all the good people from society come. Basically most guys would do a threesome most adults have experimented (http://www.swingersboard.com/forums/...swinging.html). Me personally, Hell yeah!

Find someone who can match you sexually. Your relationship won't last if your not satisfied sexually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Am I the only one who's absolutely astonished that a straight guy doesn't want to be pleasured by two hot women? :mmm:
    How do you know they are two hot women?! It could end up like kennel club for all we know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >RazorImages<)
    That's actually very true, guys are human, the same as girls. Guys generally aren't these sex robots they're built up to be by the media. I doubt either gender would enjoy seeing their (much loved) other half getting off with someone else!

I for one enjoy the occasional thought of a threesome, but then I realise that I'd probably end up hating my partner after.
    ^This x1000

I hate the way men are portrayed in the media these days (and women tbh).

Am I the only one who's absolutely astonished that a straight guy doesn't want to be pleasured by two hot women? :mmm:
    I know loads of guys who are like that, most of my close friends wouldn't go for it. Some guys you know can be monogamous and not want to do women other than their partner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Find someone who can match you sexually. Your relationship won't last if your not satisfied sexually.
    or instead of being shallow you could work on your sex life mutually and teach eachother?

ReputationRep:

Marry me?

Please?

ReputationRep:
    I'm very active in bed, so the problem does not come from me being passive.
    If you're very active in bed, and the sex is bad, it's probably not his fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjon123)
    Most do. Damn what bloke hasn't fantasized about it?

my bf, my mates husband << theres two lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sawyer)
    How do you know they are two hot women?! It could end up like kennel club for all we know.
    I have already explained it :yawn:

Enjoy

(Original post by RNBen)
    To be fair, there is no evidence that either of them are attractive.
    So why is she his gf?
    I wouldn't want to be with someone who's not attractive to me. It makes no sense to me.

(Original post by Darkness and Mist)
    or instead of being shallow you could work on your sex life mutually and teach eachother?
    How is it being shallow. If he doesn't want to change things in the bedroom I doubt he's going to change his mind after a talk :rolleyes:

(Original post by L-x)
    If you're very active in bed, and the sex is bad, it's probably not his fault.
    It's not like I'm the bloody Energizer Bunny, ffs!

ReputationRep:
    I have already explained it :yawn:

Enjoy
    Fair enough saying that about his girl friend but what if the other woman willing to join in is a downgrade? Some sort of scientific experiment needs to be set up here! She needs to tell him megan fox is willing to join in, if he says yes this time it proves my theory.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.