Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend doesn't want a threesome and I'm bored of our sex life watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And what on Earth has happened with the 'ladies first' rule???
    Women demand gender equality and sexual liberation....then get pissed off that they don't get treated as more important or first? :p:

Seriously though, you seem to be very overpowering, maybe he isn't into sex or he is nervous because you over pressure him, you sound like quite a selfish lover, every post seems to have been about what 'he' does wrong and what 'you' want. Sex is for both partners not just to get you off. The fact that you didn't know how he would react to a simple question related to sex (threesomes), shows that you obviously don't talk much about it or ask him questions.

And yes, I meant I'll be having sex with her while he's watching, for those who're wondering about my last post.
    So you expect him to just sit there while you enjoy yourself.....sounds like its for you, not him. you are a selfish lover and sounds like you just want to sleep with other people, a threesome is just a way to justify it to yourself.

Talk, ask questions, experiment work on it Together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsforsale)
    I guess he thinks threesomes are too eeasy, try 4some?
    Now we are talking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    How is it being shallow. If he doesn't want to change things in the bedroom I doubt he's going to change his mind after a talk :rolleyes:
    Not agreeing to one sex act, one time, in which he probably wont be doing much as the person he loves/cares about shags someone else...yeah he is the one being unreasonable :rolleyes: .

(Original post by Darkness and Mist)

Ok, I'm willing to do this if you tell me how to get my bf to talk about the subject he's been avoiding for the past week. And when I mean talk, I mean a long, meaningful, intelligent conversation with a conclusion that will benefit us both.

And yes, I am self-absorbed and the World revolves around me :rolleyes:
    You try being a girl who's in love with a guy that doesn't satisfy her sexually.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm willing to do this if you tell me how to get my bf to talk about the subject he's been avoiding for the past week. And when I mean talk, I mean a long, meaningful, intelligent conversation with a conclusion that will benefit us both.

You try being a girl who's in love with a guy that doesn't satisfy her sexually.
    Oh I am sorry am I supposed to have sympathy for you, how sad and poor it must be to be with someone you love.

He is avoiding talking about it, probably because whilst you thought 'something new and fun' he saw (probably out of the blue to him) 'I want to sleep with someone else you aren't good enough'

I would find it hurtful as well if it hadn't even been talked about or discussed it (threesome) before, it was probably a massive blow to his self confidence and ego. You may take the piss out of my comments but you need to have more thought about your bf. If you don't talk about sex (what you like, want, fantasies etc. together on a regular basis) and focus on both of you not just your desires, I don't see how you can expect decent sex.

Relationships, even sexual ones will always boil down to compromise.

ReputationRep:
    Oh please! *snort*

So, if you know that you have to be in control to climax and your boyfriend doesn't let you do it (for whatever reason) you wouldn't hold him responsible for your sexual enjoyment???

The difference between you and me is that your boyfriend seems to understand what it takes to make you happy.

I'm very active in bed, so the problem does not come from me being passive.

And what on Earth has happened with the 'ladies first' rule??? :confused:
    What guy would say no to a girl being on top? And no, I don't think you quite understand what they mean by "sexual enjoyment". Girls don't NEED to climax to enjoy sex.
    Just because her "fellow" is on top, probably wont mean they'll come on here and protest a threesome.

"Ladies first" eh? Certainly your rule with your threesome wishes which are clearly going to upset your boyfriend, if he's not upset already.

ReputationRep:

So, this is like your last resort?

ReputationRep:
    Oh please! *snort*

So, if you know that you have to be in control to climax and your boyfriend doesn't let you do it (for whatever reason) you wouldn't hold him responsible for your sexual enjoyment???

The difference between you and me is that your boyfriend seems to understand what it takes to make you happy.

I'm very active in bed, so the problem does not come from me being passive.

And what on Earth has happened with the 'ladies first' rule??? :confused:
    (Original post by Darkness and Mist)
    Women demand gender equality and sexual liberation....then get pissed off that they don't get treated as more important or first? :p:

Seriously though, you seem to be very overpowering, maybe he isn't into sex or he is nervous because you over pressure him, you sound like quite a selfish lover, every post seems to have been about what 'he' does wrong and what 'you' want. Sex is for both partners not just to get you off. The fact that you didn't know how he would react to a simple question related to sex (threesomes), shows that you obviously don't talk much about it or ask him questions.

So you expect him to just sit there while you enjoy yourself.....sounds like its for you, not him. you are a selfish lover and sounds like you just want to sleep with other people, a threesome is just a way to justify it to yourself.

Well posted D&M. I think you need to look at yourself as well as your partner, as this sounds very one-sided. I think I'd be secure enough in a relationship to be able to feel safe with my partner, but some guys aren't. Not every guy is a sex maniac like we're painted out to be. There is a plausabile reason for everything. If you blurted out "I want a 3some," and he's been trying his hardest to satisfy you, it's a massive slap in the face.

Talk, Talk and talk some more.

Oh and you don't exactly help yourself by saying such things as thus emboldened. Women ask for equality, yet say that....huge double standards.

So because he doesn't want sex with anyone but you and because he wants to make love to you rather than just have sex, you're going to dump you? Well, when you get treated like **** by a guy, it's your own fault.

But what would I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years now. I adore him and I love to be with him, but our sex life is nowadays boring and predictable.

A week ago, I asked my boyfriend if he'd be up for a threesome to spice up our relationship. I even told him I knew a girl that would love to help out. He looked at me like I was a freak and told me there was no way he'd have a threesome with me and another girl.

We haven't had sex since that night and he's been avoiding the subject ever since. The sad truth? I can't be with a guy who doesn't satisfy me in bed. I think it's fundamental for any healthy relationship.

I know this will help us move forward. How can I convince him to do it??
    Sadly(?) you probably can't convince him. Do you really think it would be right to coerce him into something he is obviously uncomfortable with?

Look on the bright side - he obviously doesn't want to be sexual or intimate with anyone but you. I gather, however, that isn't enough for you.

In conclusion, either accept his decision, or call it off and find someone more... willing.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years now. I adore him and I love to be with him, but our sex life is nowadays boring and predictable.

A week ago, I asked my boyfriend if he'd be up for a threesome to spice up our relationship. I even told him I knew a girl that would love to help out. He looked at me like I was a freak and told me there was no way he'd have a threesome with me and another girl.

We haven't had sex since that night and he's been avoiding the subject ever since. The sad truth? I can't be with a guy who doesn't satisfy me in bed. I think it's fundamental for any healthy relationship.

I know this will help us move forward. How can I convince him to do it??
    You're cleary a man (a troll), so it's obvious that he doesn't want a girl with you....he's gay.

(Original post by NW86)
    Yup. You'd be surprised when it really comes down to it, and you ignore all the front, how many guys wouldn't want one.
    because maybe he's faithful to his gf...duh!
    and OP what the hell are u thinking? Bicurious much? U want a threesome with ANOTHER girl???? by doing that, you're also opening a door for your bf to get involved with another girl, suppose he likes ur friend when you have threesome? he might leave u forever.
    u want solution?
    get married and start a family! as simple as that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Am I the only one who's absolutely astonished that a straight guy doesn't want to be pleasured by two hot women? :mmm:
    Why are you astonished, some guys just want their partner to themself and are loyal and trusting, my boyfriend gets turned of at the thought of a 3 some let alone wanting to have one.

[QUOTE=x_icefox_x]Why are you astonished, some guys just want their partner to themself and are loyal and trusting, my boyfriend gets turned of at the thought of a 3 some let alone wanting to have !
    EXACTLY! only ****** slutty guys who just want a fling do that and don't care who they f*** as long as they enjoy it...they're animals...and it goes the same thing for girls too
    there ARE guys who are FAITHFUL to their gfs!

Thanks for the input, I have several things in mind:

1. We've already tried sex toys, role plays, kamasutra et al. and our sex life is still boring and predictable.

2. I'm not fat or ugly, thankyouverymuch.

3. Neither is my friend.

4. When I put the idea out there for his consideration, I made it clear that he wouldn't be having sexual intercourse with her, but me. He would be touching and watching (maybe kissing), but no penetration.

5. He's not gay.

I thought having a threesome was every guy's fantasy. I guess I was wrong.

I really don't know what to do anymore because after all the previous attempts to spice up our sex life, I'm still bored with our under-the-sheets performance. He knows it, we've spoken about it.

I love him, I don't want to leave him, but having bad sex is worse than having none.
    well ur wrong. oh and another thing, why do u want to have sexual acts with another girl? Are u bisexual?
    would u want to see YOUR bf doing sexual stuff with his friend IN FRONT OF YOU???????? answer the question!

ReputationRep:
    Why do some people talk as if all guys are into 3 somes and have fantasies about been with other women whilst they have a partner, all guys now days are classed out to be perves and hypersexuals; My boyfriend is the most loyal decent kind loving guy I have ever met and I know for a fact if I ever mentioned a 3 some with another women involved it would hurt him because not all guys are the same, my boyfriend just needs and wants me and does not even need to look at another women, because we love each other and care for each other if either of us have a problem we sit down and talk about it not blurt out that we basically want to shag someone else.
    I think miss anonymous should get her head straight what is the point of been with someone if you just think about yourself and think about shagging around. I think you should either stop been so selfish and sit down and talk with him even if its not about sex but about your relationship, or leave him and stay far away from him as possible and give him the chance to move on and find someone else that wont give him as much agro and ear ache. Sex isn't everything in a relationship you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_icefox_x)
    Why are you astonished, some guys just want their partner to themself and are loyal and trusting, my boyfriend gets turned of at the thought of a 3 some let alone wanting to have one.
    Why are you astonished, some guys just want their partner to themself and are loyal and trusting, my boyfriend gets turned of at the thought of a 3 some let alone wanting to have !
    EXACTLY! only ****** slutty guys who just want a fling do that and don't care who they f*** as long as they enjoy it...they're animals...and it goes the same thing for girls too
    there ARE guys who are FAITHFUL to their gfs!
    :rofl: ----> this is all.

oh wait, one more thing - :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Would you like to be strapped to a spinning table and have a cactus thrust into you? No? I don't know what's wrong with you, someone in the world would, so obviously it's YOU who's wrong ¬_¬
    Genius.

ReputationRep:
    gotta love the old 'all guys....' thing

:rofl:

I haven't read any of this thread, but from the subject I just want to say... don't go there. I haven't personally, it's just not something I'm into, but two friends - in a relationship with eachother - got into a threesome with another mutual friend and the **** hit the fan, really. Eventually it all sorted itself out but the trouble wasn't worth what came beforehand.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.