Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend doesn't want a threesome and I'm bored of our sex life watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I haven't read any of this thread, but from the subject I just want to say... don't go there. I haven't personally, it's just not something I'm into, but two friends - in a relationship with eachother - got into a threesome with another mutual friend and the **** hit the fan, really. Eventually it all sorted itself out but the trouble wasn't worth what came beforehand.
    Scatalogical threesome in a room with a fan? That was asking for trouble...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    If you do go for a threesome it's important to get someone neither of you know... If a girl is 'willing to help out' then clearly she is interested in your boyf? You're being irrational IMO. Like others said, just try new things.

ReputationRep:
    He might think your a lesbian, if you suggested it.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years now. I adore him and I love to be with him, but our sex life is nowadays boring and predictable.

A week ago, I asked my boyfriend if he'd be up for a threesome to spice up our relationship. I even told him I knew a girl that would love to help out. He looked at me like I was a freak and told me there was no way he'd have a threesome with me and another girl.

We haven't had sex since that night and he's been avoiding the subject ever since. The sad truth? I can't be with a guy who doesn't satisfy me in bed. I think it's fundamental for any healthy relationship.

I know this will help us move forward. How can I convince him to do it??
    Can you be my girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    two girls are better than one.

A guy's performance in the bed is generally linked to how much he is 'into' the girl he is with. If he's not giving it his all, he's either bored of you, or he just doesn't find you sexy anymore.

FYI, a threesome where the guy isn't allowed to bang the second girl isn't really a threesome. It's basically you telling your boyfriend that you want to shag your mate, but think that if you let him watch/shag you at the same time then he won't mind. In this scenario you're the only one having the threesome, all he is getting is the same boring old sex he's already clearly bored of, interspersed with periods of time where he basically just watches you get stuck into your mate. And lets be honest here, he'll mostly be watching, won't he? :rolleyes:

PS: Too all you ladies who proudly announce that your boyfriends wouldn't want a threesome, bad news, we tell you what we know you want to hear. How have you not gotten this yet?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous]A guy's performance in the bed is generally linked to how much he is 'into' the girl he is with. If he's not giving it his all, he's either bored of you, or he just doesn't find you sexy anymore.

FYI, a threesome where the guy isn't allowed to bang the second girl isn't really a threesome. It's basically you telling your boyfriend that you want to shag your mate, but think that if you let him watch/shag you at the same time then he won't mind. In this scenario you're the only one having the threesome, all he is getting is the same boring old sex he's already clearly bored of, interspersed with periods of time where he basically just watches you get stuck into your mate. And lets be honest here, he'll mostly be watching, won't he? :rolleyes:

PS: Too all you ladies who proudly announce that your boyfriends wouldn't want a threesome, bad news, we tell you what we know you want to hear. How have you not gotten this yet?[/QUOTE]

Thats a load of bull ****, not all guys are the same you know. But I guess your one of these people who think all guys are the same and think through their penis clearly like you do. Not every guy has a fantasy of having a 3 some, some guys just want one women they love.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him if he'd up for a threesome with a guy.

Thanks everyone for your input.

I've taken some of your opinions and I now know what to do.

Thanks everyone for your input.

I've taken some of your opinions and I now know what to do.
    whatcha gonna do girl?

ReputationRep:
    And yes, I meant I'll be having sex with her while he's watching, for those who're wondering about my last post.
    Boring, it's not a proper threesome unless he has all access as well.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=x_icefox_x]
    A guy's performance in the bed is generally linked to how much he is 'into' the girl he is with. If he's not giving it his all, he's either bored of you, or he just doesn't find you sexy anymore.

PS: Too all you ladies who proudly announce that your boyfriends wouldn't want a threesome, bad news, we tell you what we know you want to hear. How have you not gotten this yet?[/QUOTE]

Thats a load of bull ****, not all guys are the same you know. But I guess your one of these people who think all guys are the same and think through their penis clearly like you do. Not every guy has a fantasy of having a 3 some, some guys just want one women they love.

It's entirely possible that there are guys who only fancy one girl and yes you bf could be one, but its also possible and more likely that most blokes say what the girls want to hear.

How many men actually voice their fetishes and fantasies to their partners i would say the ones who do are in the minority, a lot of guys will have some extreme fetishes that they themselves think are ****** up and definately wouldn't tell anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Libtolu]
    (Original post by x_icefox_x)

It's entirely possible that there are guys who only fancy one girl and yes you bf could be one, but its also possible and more likely that most blokes say what the girls want to hear.

How many men actually voice their fetishes and fantasies to their partners i would say the ones who do are in the minority, a lot of guys will have some extreme fetishes that they themselves think are ****** up and definitely wouldn't tell anyone else.
    mmm ok if you say so. I am glad my boyfriend tells me how it is thank you very much you dont know him so cant even tell me what he is like. All men are different not every guy is the same and wants the same.
    And weird ****** up fetishes aye you must be saying that from your own experiences and fetishes oh do tell us what ****** up little thoughts run through you head :perv:

ReputationRep:
    if my girlfriend proposed a threesome i don't think it means cheating necessarily at all.

if all parties are mutual and know that nothing else will come of this afterwards then i don't see the problems. it's sex, sex can be separate from love you know.

i think it would hot as hell anyway but i have good sex as it is ha

ReputationRep:
    Personally I'd never want a threesome if it involved someone I really liked. I just don't like the thought of sharing someone I like, like that.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=x_icefox_x]
    (Original post by Libtolu)

mmm ok if you say so. I am glad my boyfriend tells me how it is thank you very much you dont know him so cant even tell me what he is like. All men are different not every guy is the same and wants the same.
    And weird ****** up fetishes aye you must be saying that from your own experiences and fetishes oh do tell us what ****** up little thoughts run through you head :perv:
    Plenty :sexface: but you'll have to wait to find out.

ReputationRep:
    If love is involved then for the vast majority of people its a horrifying idea. A lot of guys are protective and wouldn't want anyone sexually touching their girlfriend guy or girl. Random couples who dont care a great deal emotionally about each other it could work but anyone else just don't.

ReputationRep:
    there are other ways to spice up your sex life other than having a threesome. for instance you could try out some of these positions:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

that website is extremely useful, believe me, there are about 100 sex positions as well as information on sexual health.

Wow now.... one week? give it time seriously, i have had some odd fantasy for a long time now about seeing my girlfriend of 3 years with another guy. And one day i just came out with it and told her. she didnt really know what to make of it and did the whole ''i wouldnt want to do that'' thing, so i left it there. So i told her about 5 months ago now and, now she has started bringing it up and talking about it during sex etc etc.

Essentially with things like this you need to give it TIME!!!! But on the other hand, if you are thinking of leaving him purely because you dont have sex much then, love cant really be in the equation. i mean you said it has been one week since you had sex... so what? thats ******* nothing. And if that is the case then dont even bother with a threesome, all it would do is hurt one of you.

And as one last thing, if the sex life is worrying you that badly, talk to him, dont be posting to us randomers on a forum, i know if my gf did that without talking to me first, it would really hurt.

Can anyone else smell TROLL?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.